new autechre (1 Viewer)

But of course! We're gonna be chalet chums. Can't wait now.

Going to gigs on your own can be depressing but if it's someone you really wanna see then I think the good outweighs the bad. I've done it a couple of times.

OK - THIS IS REALLY SHORT NOTICE. BUT I JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE A SPARE FOR THE MANCHESTER GIG. IF ANYONE IS IN THE UK LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

broken arm said:
OK - THIS IS REALLY SHORT NOTICE. BUT I JUST FOUND OUT I HAVE A SPARE FOR THE MANCHESTER GIG. IF ANYONE IS IN THE UK LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a spare ticket by the way.

This offer is also open to any nutbag in ireland willing to get to manchester for tomorrow night. :cool:

chutneyfarmer said:
So it was good then???

Soooooooooooooo jealous!

yes

Was well worth the long haul (11 hours on a bus there and back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Autechre ripped out. Amazing sound system - really crisp sounding - nearly perfect. Good vibes.

.|..|

sweet awesome radial

did they have visuals?
broken arm said:
yes

Was well worth the long haul (11 hours on a bus there and back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Autechre ripped out. Amazing sound system - really crisp sounding - nearly perfect. Good vibes.

.|..|

FancyGoods said:
sweet awesome radial

did they have visuals?

No. actually, they turned off most of the lights in the venue and kept a few small ones on stage so the boyos could see what they were twiddling . I went expecting visuals but this was refreshingly awesome.

so was it a sit down on the floor and listen affair or where they playing beats?
would love to have gone to this
broken arm said:
No. actually, they turned off most of the lights in the venue and kept a few small ones on stage so the boyos could see what they were twiddling . I went expecting visuals but this was refreshingly awesome.

FancyGoods said:
so was it a sit down on the floor and listen affair or where they playing beats?
would love to have gone to this

playing beats as only autechre can. people dancing and throwing shapes (and screaming/whooping). deadly.

tom. said:
i reckon so, yeah. you can all buy me a pionta blasta. nice lunch there, wasn't it?

yeah, it wasn't bad, i had a tough time trying to avoid the olives though, kinda hindered my enjoyment somewhat.

how long is this going to go on?

herv said:
yeah, it wasn't bad, i had a tough time trying to avoid the olives though, kinda hindered my enjoyment somewhat.

how long is this going to go on?

i dunno. depends on what there is to talk about. you got any more questions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back