New Arctics album leak (1 Viewer)

Ah for.....

Do I really have to explain myself?

Naw....don't think I'm arsed.

I just asked you a simple question and you replied with some link to some mock chav mc dude. So from that I can assume that you imagine that all english young people speak like "chavs" and hence you're talking out of your arse.

I just asked you a simple question and you replied with some link to some mock chav mc dude. So from that I can assume that you imagine that all english young people speak like "chavs" and hence you're talking out of your arse.

If you've seen the Arctics live (or an interview or whatever) you'd realise I was adopting their strong Sheffield accents for comical value in this thread. I didn't really think that people would interpret this as 'oh gawd, this guy tinks all english people talk like dicks'.

When me and my friends are talking about the Arctics we always start talking in these accents (READ: like complete cocks). Its highly addictive and ridiculously annoying for anyone listening to us but, then again, you don't HAVE to listen to me do you?

If you've seen the Arctics live (or an interview or whatever) you'd realise I was adopting their strong Sheffield accents for comical value in this thread. I didn't really think that people would interpret this as 'oh gawd, this guy tinks all english people talk like dicks'.

When me and my friends are talking about the Arctics we always start talking in these accents (READ: like complete cocks). Its highly addictive and ridiculously annoying for anyone listening to us but, then again, you don't HAVE to listen to me do you?

riverdale.jpg

i told you - stay out of riverdale.

So you basically set out to sound like a "complete cock" well you succeeded with that anyway :D

Or8, heres a list to help thee become even cooler wi thee mates.
Anyone mashin?

[FONT=verdana,arial] If someone said "Oowerrywethenwerryweeissen", they would be asking "Who was he with then, was he with himself".
"Eenosenowtabartit" means "He knows nothing about it".
"Iamptgorrit" is "I haven't got it"
Purremineer" (put them in here)
"Eesezeantadit" (He says he hasn't had it)
"Ateldimburrewuntlissen" (I told him but he wouldn't listen)
"Tintintin (It isn't in the tin)
"Eesgorrisatatooam" (he's got his hat at home)
"Midadzgorrajag" (My dad's got a Jag)
"Putwoodintoyal" (put the wood in the hole i.e. shut the door).

Words which only seem to be found or have special meanings in Sheffield are as follows -
"mash" (brew, as in brew the tea)
"nesh" (feeling cold when others don't, or being unnecessarily frightenend)
"parky" (cold)
"jennel" (an alley)
"sylin down" (raining hard).
Greetings could be - "nahden" (now then)
"Ayyup" (hey up)
"Orreight" (alright?)
"sithee" (see you).
[/FONT]

i disapprove whole-heartedly...
i don't approve of downloading a lot of stuff, especially if it's easily available in any shop
it's not me being a prick, it's just i believe in paying for quality material, however if an album's shit...

:)
- leigh

Yeah I agree with that. The great thing about downloading though, is that you get to hear the album before you buy it (or sometimes before its released). This means that what precious money I have isn't wasted on absolute shite (though I do like to take a leap of purchasing faith now and then). Imagine buying a car without taking it for a test drive.

My rule of thumb is: If I listen to an album more than 10/15 times, then I owe it to the artist to buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back