New 160GB iPod Etc. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter simp
  • Start date
  • Replies 35
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 4
ok yea, I know that any deal with starbucks is to be avoided it's free wifi innit? I mean you don't have to drink the coffee. I had a cup of it in the AGO in Toronto, bloody disgusting it was.

always
dtrt.jpg

the whole thing is a bit sickening. there is no reason why they couldnt release a much higher capacity ipod touch. It is more a business decision, they can see keep the ipod customer base and with the shity capacity the can get people to upgrade in about 6 months. tis the apple way

16GB is a bit low alright but I think one reason for using 16GB flash and not a higher capacity hard disk with this is because of the power consumption. With the touch screen and OS 10 based OS, adding a hard drive to this device could drop the battery time.
Plus the largest Flash based storage currently available is 32GB and that is very expensive. I think you could be waiting a while before an updated version
is released.

so has anyone handled either the iphone or itouch yet?
im still waaaaaay sketchy about the screen. like how could it not get scratched to bits really easy?

A couple of people have had them a while over here now, and they are still ok looking.
Any bit of sand in your pocket will scratch the fuck out of it though.

must....resist...urge to buy...eyetouch....

I got one last week. It's pretty good. Interface is nice. But the fact that it will only work with iTunes is a pain in the arse. I hate iTunes on windows. Too bloody slow.
It would be a lot better if they didn't lock the device down for 3rd party apps either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back