Never thank a Bogul no. 4 & 5 out Monday (3 Viewers)

23687108_l.gif

What weeler meant to say there ^^^ was - yep - he put em in alright, and Willy and Natalia and everyone else in the shop was so stoked out they started thrashin like hella good dude. Cha, he put em in.

Yes Dara. I put them in. I got there at 5, but Willy let me in so I could put the zines together on the floor, and guess who was there!
Doug from the Cankickers! I sat in the back stapling and Willy and Doug cut up the shelves. It was great.

Good to see you're taking it as I intended.
Yep. Doug was really there. He's got a new girl now.

FUCK THAT COCAINE SLUT!

where does all the money from #5 go?
There must be at least 40c profit after photocopying?
Daragh, give him a shake down when u get back.

weeler said:
FUCK THAT COCAINE SLUT!

where does all the money from #5 go?
There must be at least 40c profit after photocopying?
Daragh, give him a shake down when u get back.

if your taking the piss good joke....if not i wouldnt worry about it....he'll give away enough for free and loose about ten so he'll probably end up loosing money in the end as per usual.

mc moley said:
if your taking the piss good joke....if not i wouldnt worry about it....he'll give away enough for free and loose about ten so he'll probably end up loosing money in the end as per usual.

not entirely taking the piss, saw the zine at a session and was thinking 10pages for 1euro? I'll take this to the internet!
some1 else was offended by the use of playboy imagery, i've heard 4 is good tho but havent seen it yet.

Feedback!

weeler said:
not entirely taking the piss, saw the zine at a session and was thinking 10pages for 1euro? I'll take this to the internet!
some1 else was offended by the use of playboy imagery, i've heard 4 is good tho but havent seen it yet.

Feedback!
It's weird, I liked all of Darragh's stuff in 4 but wasn't too keen on Ross'. But I like 5 and that's all Ross so....... I dunno, maybe he just saved his good stuff for his own gain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back