Need a venue in Dublin at short notice. Suggestions please (1 Viewer)

Complaints from residents apparently. There's been a play on there since the weekend I think maybe it's the few nights on the trot that has them up in arms, I dunno.

Lads, thank you all so much for the suggestions. It looks like it's sorted now anyway. Giving a little bit more prodding to the original venue (Little Green Street Gallery) reaped rewards in that they offered their sister venue on High St for the night. It's not BYO like we'd hoped but gets us out of a hole. Not sure why this wasn't an option first time around.

Lads, thank you all so much for the suggestions. It looks like it's sorted now anyway. Giving a little bit more prodding to the original venue (Little Green Street Gallery) reaped rewards in that they offered their sister venue on High St for the night. It's not BYO like we'd hoped but gets us out of a hole. Not sure why this wasn't an option first time around.

This now makes sense to me. I've been confused for a while about this place.

delighted to hear.
im still sneaking booze in though. pappa be poor

scratch that - feb is go.
too many little green street galleries.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back