Nailerz - stroke of genius (2 Viewers)

Re: UNA ROCKS IS A FUCKING IDIOT!!

Leave the woman alone - if you have a point you can make it without resorting to calling her a c*nt.

Just checked the blog post and there are some angry fuckers after leaving comments on it! What's with all the aggro?

And can someone PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD explain what is going on here?! So was it an April Fool's, then, or what?

How do you know it's a pisstake? In fairness, this is the kind of stuff Hot Press are prone to printing.

In the same issue, by the same writer they have a feature on the first Irish Page 3 model.

She doesn't deserve to be called a cunt.

I don't understand.

I'm confused.

Could everyone just be more sound?

Kthx.

Also, even though Thumped is for pricks, it's not very cool to have threads that go "[name of person who sometimes posts here] is a fucking idiot". Thumped can still be for pricks, just let's be sound pricks.

And maybe the article is real? Is it? I'm still confused.

Signed,
Confused.

I'm not fond of the word cunt. I just hope this una cunt knows this whole interview with hot press was a piss take.

Stupid D4 bitch, get over yourself love........

pretty bent out of shape by this, eh?

i am absolutely certain similar things have been written about countless other rappers.

you have to grow a thick skin if you are presenting anything publicly, especially if its deliberately provocative in any way.

theres already a thread about nailerz on here... starting a whole new thread just to insult someone on here is just lame.

So, when hot press posted the article, there was a thread about how it's bullshit to give the guy coverage, and then when una rocks (whoever she is) posts a blog about how it's bullshit to give the guy coverage, she's a cunt? Riiiiiiight.

So, when hot press posted the article, there was a thread about how it's bullshit to give the guy coverage, and then when una rocks (whoever she is) posts a blog about how it's bullshit to give the guy coverage, she's a cunt? Riiiiiiight.

I think you've got the wrong idea. The thread here was saying how Hot Press shouldn't have given him coverage. That it was bullshit to give him coverage.

The only bullshit that makes any sense in this thread is the bullshit that Nailerz said in the interview. All that shit from the guns, to his life being on the line, and not forgetting the scars. It was all waffle. The scars were make up, the stories were to freak out the journalist. Nailerz has stated all of this already.

What pissed me off today is the language Una used in her blog. It was actually disgusting to read the way she openly rips him apart. For someone with her output and hopes (I'm sure) to write such lazy journalism is an absolute digrace.

"So Jason O'Toole interviews this little fucker, making him seem cooler to all of his mates, and their mates "

"glorifying his shitty attitude towards life at a time when shit heads like himself are terrorising the community in Limerick by shooting the shit out of each other"

"Now, I have no problem enjoying a scumbag's music if it's brilliant. "
But this little shit is just another talentless thug who is using the genre of rap to big himself up and excuse his idiot behaviour"

Sure Hot Press had their opinions but Jesus Christ, if Unas opinions didn't piss me off when I read them this morning I dont know what else could have.

Yes, using the word c*nt was a little harsh. Sorry about that, but I will stand by what I said.

PhotoAlbumBig.jsp

AMC - do you need a hug? It's very, very easy to go crazy on a message board and call someone a 'stupid bitch' and a 'cunt' and 'a fucking idiot'. I wonder if you would ever say those things to my face?

I dismantled some truly awful journalism in Hotpress by criticising an article that was blatently sensationalist. The article glorified the life of a person involved in violence in Limerick using the guise that he was actually some kind of musician, when, in reality, his music (from a critic's point of view) is worthless.

Hotpress interviewed a criminal, gave him massive coverage (which he is bragging about) in a week where violence in Limerick was escalating. That's irresponsible, and the publication deserves to be pulled up on it.

"What pissed me off today is the language Una used in her blog." - that's REALLY rich from somebody who chose to verbally attack me in the way that you did.

a fight? on the internet? on thumped? i thought technology was supposed to bring us closer together. cunt this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back