My Remorse Would Like To Play Kilcoole (1 Viewer)

up the nerds, 475 in the LC, best was a muthafuckin A1 in history. dont think i've ever met anyone else who got that, a supposedly near impossible subject to get an A1 in, but so much of a history nerd was I that not only did I have numerous whole essays learnt off by heart but i used to practice speed-writing them so i could squeeze however many thousands of words i needed to get my points across in the measly 3 hours allotted.
luckily college bet that shit out of me.

I'm sorry, but reading that made me feel.. well, a bit ashamed to be your girlfriend...

Now see I thought you were all talking about an entrepreneur, thinking "mwah ha ha, fools" to myself the whole time until it occured to me that that other, similar word is actually, a word! That showed me.
I got 420 in the LC, not the most impressive amount, but, then again, I wasn't trying to impress.

Lucky Turlough and Eoin had good friends like you and Luke to give them something to fall back on eh, Stephen?

damien said:
up the nerds, 475 in the LC, best was a muthafuckin A1 in history. dont think i've ever met anyone else who got that, a supposedly near impossible subject to get an A1 in
haha, i got an A1 in History both times i did my leaving cert!!!

jillface said:
Lucky Turlough and Eoin had good friends like you and Luke to give them something to fall back on eh, Stephen?
And fall alot they do... Fucking miserable retards, capable of mindlessly strumming a guitar while pushing reefs down their gobs at an alarming rate... As uselful as a glass of water on stilts.

As for Luke, that moron got about the same. Can't wait to see them working in laundrettes and chippers for the rest of their lives when they forget how to play music and join all the rest of the brainless goons currently filling those postitions...

damien said:
up the nerds, 475 in the LC, best was a muthafuckin A1 in history. dont think i've ever met anyone else who got that, a supposedly near impossible subject to get an A1 in, but so much of a history nerd was I that not only did I have numerous whole essays learnt off by heart but i used to practice speed-writing them so i could squeeze however many thousands of words i needed to get my points across in the measly 3 hours allotted.
luckily college bet that shit out of me.

A1 in history as well and i got 99% in my pre. what a fucker, 99%!

damo fancy doing a side project with me and al, and someone else, exclusively to history nerds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back