My Remorse Would Like To Play Kilcoole (1 Viewer)

ahh not only do you have a bigger amp than me (fancy boy with his JCM) but i only managed 455... yet more hang ups to go along with my penis envy

470...hence i am one of the few people i know doing an arts degree for whom it was actually their first choice. Linguistics in particular seems to be the home of bitter people who weren't smart enough for psychology.

We're fucked!!! Eoin got 125 and Turlough got 130.... I was thought of as some sort of wizard because I got 365....

My favourite subject was ditching class to play in the sand...

Eoin and Turlough are so thick, go up and ask them a sum or ask them what an intrapeneur is and you'll find them quite answerless...

isnt an inrapeneur someone who works within a company and uses their ideas to further the company or something? curse my hazy memory of business studies

So what is an intrapeneur? it sounds like something that they use for checking the less fair sex for STIs....

Oh, right, sorry, your WOEFUL SPELLING made me think you were TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

yer man, eh? do you forget the names of all your ousted lovers? i remember a time...

did anybody do Woodwork? proper man's subject that... but not as much as Metalwork of course... i was so disappointed by that subject, the title had so much promise...

In our school they were called Materials Technology (Wood) and Materials Technology (Metal) and they were both compulsory in first year, and they were horrible.

eta: There are two r's in intrapreneur, you utter lowlife!

ah, compulsory woodwork? yeah, it was fucking evil, the bane of my life... our teacher used to warn us to "take our pockets out of our hands" in an ominous fashion. in fact i have him to blame for my being called "Worms" for six years by my scobey classmates (by which i mean other members of My Remorse)

"hey whats wrong with you? you look like a boy who has worms"

What about tech graphics/drawing? i spent first year drawing windows and light swithces that took anhour each cos you had to measure everything and do a neat border.........yawn.

Alan Remorse said:
so what was everybody's favourite subject in the leaving cert? this should deliver some interesting posts...

mine was history... i got an A1 in it, both times i did my leaving. I am the king

physics........A1
english and irish were good as well

mc moley said:
sorry my remorse i cant help ya out...i've got 2 gigs booked for april and the bill is full to bits......maybe someother time.
i'd liked to have helped you, maybe next time!

hey, thanks anyway, it was a long shot idea. cheers.

woodwork class in my school was just an excuse for all the knackers to deal hash behind the machines at the back of the room. literally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back