My Remorse Would Like To Play Kilcoole (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

hello... So My Remorse would like to play Kilcoole... i had the 9th of April in mind, which is a Friday night...

the reason i'm asking about a specific date is cos we're playing Cork and Dublin on the wed and thurs nights respectively so it'd be nice if we could make a little tour out of it.

it'd be really cool if anyone could help out

We have no problem with you playing in Kilcoole, in fact didn't you say no to the last gig we offered you here because "All those shit bands from Kilcoole suck! We don't want to play to a load of kids, we want to pack the music centre so if you can't do better thatn Kilcoole, we'll defect to blast..."

Anyhow, you have to treck acroos loads of jungle if you're coming south from Cork to Kilcoole... We'll let you know when we have a gig for you and let tyou know the number of a good jeep hire company...

jungle-s.gif

Kilcoole beach

stephenoblunt said:
We have no problem with you playing in Kilcoole, in fact didn't you say no to the last gig we offered you here because "All those shit bands from Kilcoole suck! We don't want to play to a load of kids, we want to pack the music centre so if you can't do better thatn Kilcoole, we'll defect to blast..."

hahaha, indeed... thats even funnier considering my utter blind hatred for all things Blast. anyways, any time around the start of april would be nice, but dunno if we could do it any later unless it was after exams... we are, of course, studying in preparation like all good punks do

stephenoblunt said:

Anyhow, you have to treck acroos loads of jungle if you're coming south from Cork to Kilcoole... We'll let you know when we have a gig for you and let tyou know the number of a good jeep hire company...

jungle-s.gif

Kilcoole beach

im hoping that you are joking and dont think one of us said that! maybe i mslow on the uptake of sarcasm today.

cheers for that, we promise to arrive dressed like steve irwin and party boy, swinging out of the jeep and getting a one year old child to feed a crocodile.

now back to study, its so in vogue, its the new anarchy

yeah, i can see MTV2 catching onto this study craze, and we'll sit around remembering the days before studying got so commercial, and wasnt all about making money, man.

cos god knows i wont be making any money with my philosophy degree...

nooly said:
you can have a cushy office job in my oil exploration company

well, i can read an OS map from leaving cert geography... oh, and i can name 3 reasons (and develop, of course) for the presence of forestry.

i think i'd make an invaluable member of the team.

as of today i can write 2,763 words on how anne bradstreet constructs her gender role through her poetry. i'd be great for that job aswell.

so what was everybody's favourite subject in the leaving cert? this should deliver some interesting posts...

mine was history... i got an A1 in it, both times i did my leaving. I am the king

English. I got an A2 i think, and I'm doing a degree in it now, cos I likes the books. I liked maths and physics as well but my head nearly fell off when I did maths at college level, so I stopped.
History was the king of evilness and I gave it up after 3 weeks of fifth year.

maths and physics!?!?! nerd alert! i remember i did physics at honours level, and decided to give it up when i got an NG in my leaving cert Pre...

still, though, english was my joint favourite... kudos

I liked English and Art. A2 in English B1 in Art. I liked Maths too but got kicked out of honours after slagging the teacher. Had to do Ordinary. But who's laughing now? Huh?

man i was talking to someone bout this before, it seems most people who post on this site go to gigs, were fuckin geniuses in school, was i the only one that was a bity fuckin ropey when it came to the exams, still think i pulled 250points in the leavin, sure fuckit got me into ballyer college, so come on ya smart bastids wiht yer 500 points, ahem.

being smart, its just not punk.

spuded said:
man i was talking to someone bout this before, it seems most people who post on this site go to gigs, were fuckin geniuses in school, was i the only one that was a bity fuckin ropey when it came to the exams, still think i pulled 250points in the leavin, sure fuckit got me into ballyer college, so come on ya smart bastids wiht yer 500 points, ahem.

being smart, its just not punk.
Apparently not.I was particularly good at English if I do say so myself,but otherwise my Leaving results were pretty much straight Cs (I think apart from French or Geography).
Interestingly, I failed Music in my Leaving..|..|

being smart = not being punk? its the ultra chic version of being punk, then again im bound to say it being a nerd, 560pts! punk or wha? loved history and english got an A1 in both. history was good, got to learn useless facts like Hitler only had one ball and liked to have women defecate on him. that and our teacher referring to the Pope during Church State Relations as "his popiness the hole" instead of his holiness the pope. priceless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back