My Remorse Mp3 (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

If you cant wait til saturday for the release of our EP,there's an MP3 on our site www.myremorse.com

get out your tissues emo kids.

By the way, be warned: There are handclaps on this song.

hey just wanted to bump this up, there should now be a second MP3 up on our site, also off the new EP, after that ye can all just go to the gigs and get a copy off us there!

alternatively, you can go to music.download.com and download one of the songs there. click on hardrock/metal.
we have had 78 downloads so far and we are on the first page there (along with Atreyu... haha name dropping!) so twould be nice to keep the downloads coming.
cheers.

and by the way, why is this place so quiet now... apart from the fact that none of us are in college for the summer and dont have free net access....

i think someone else mentioned this on one of the other forums. do you need to run youre site with java? since i havent got a java player thing i cant access the site. how'd the gig go last weekend???

sorry bout the site, eoin our singer is a computer uber nerd and likes making things difficult but he assures us a new site is almost ready.

The gig went really well cheers, really good turn out and a good night overall, was nice to see people take an interest and pick up copies of ours and ROAS's EP. we'll be doing an irish tour in september, almost certain.

by the way if anyone per chance cant wait til then, feel free to pm me if you'd like a copy. thanks.

doesnt matter 'cos

limerick 2 cork langers 0 aet!

semi finals here we come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back