My new progress chart 2 (1 Viewer)

Anthony said:
I have them all pretty much the same. Except Introduce Yourself, which is the best.
Thats what got me sayin no six times - I'd put angel dust on the peak straight away - all the idea's before that were in the written in the shadow of that 'chuck' prick who was just plain useless - on angel dust they figured out what they could do with mike patton vs jim martin; puffy had THE drums on that album - play that stuff without the rest of the band and it'd still sound really cool. midlife crisis - a song with a door sound effect that works. King for a day would dip a bit then; but not a lot (see diggin the grave (particularirly the performance on The Word and cuckoo for caca and ugly in the morning were a really cool expansion on the stuff they learned on AD, but even at that it'd be way further up than anything pre AD. then evidence is a way better song then they should ever had written...makes the early stuff sound gay.
Album of the year..hmmm - was a bit peicemeal but still endlessley better than the early stuff..ashes to ashes; naked in front of the computer and mouth to mouth were quite fab.

so my chart didnt even register till AD, then gently curves down in the latter stages.

Do you dig tomahawk or bungle??? both way better than angel dust.

captain anomie said:
Thats what got me sayin no six times - I'd put angel dust on the peak straight away - all the idea's before that were in the written in the shadow of that 'chuck' prick who was just plain useless .

what???
chuck mosely was/is deadly, he's got more genuine talent in his little finger than mike pattan has in is whole body....etc.
come on guys!
and mr. bungle are just plain shit.
i'd put we care a lot a lot higher in my chart, but the rest made sense:)

Hey it's just my chart and it's the one made today. If I'd have done it a few year ago it would have looked different. Angel Dust would probably have peaked a bit more and at the time The Real Thing was untouchable but over time this is how I see it.

I'm probably risking my life here,but I thought Faith No More were great with Chuck and sucked with Mike Patton. Even Chucks post FNM band,Cement,were better than FNM without him. I dont like any of Pattons bands. He even made me not like a Melvins record because his involvement ruined it.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
I'm probably risking my life here,but I thought Faith No More were great with Chuck and sucked with Mike Patton. Even Chucks post FNM band,Cement,were better than FNM without him. I dont like any of Pattons bands. He even made me not like a Melvins record because his involvement ruined it.
"what???chuck mosely was/is deadly, he's got more genuine talent in his little finger than mike pattan has in is whole body....etc.come on guys!
and mr. bungle are just plain shit. i'd put we care a lot a lot higher in my chart, but the rest made sense"

Fools. Fools. Fools. Patton is the living embodiment of .|..|

Fantomas rule ALL your asses!

nlgbbbblth said:
how do you do one of those charts

You have to download this new software called "Charter". it links up to the internet. you give it a band name and it does the rest based on fact.

erm, using illustrator

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
I'm probably risking my breakfast roll here,but I thought Faith No More were great with Chuck and sucked with Mike Patton. Even Chucks post FNM band,Cement,were better than FNM without him. I dont like any of Pattons bands.

listen up gary - word on the street round these parts is you don't like any of pattons bands yo? you need to get a taste implant bitch, gnome sane? just cos he ain't in any NY bands circa 1983 don't mean he don't carry no weight and credimability yo. i better hear you bin representing his ass lately or you going to feel some serious pain yo, bitch ass. word is borne my nigger bitch ass yo!

god-damn!

i thought mr bungle were miles better than FNM... saying that, id have album of the year a lot higher. some class tunes.

the more i listen to fantomas, the more they sound like pointless wank... and dont even get me started on tomahawk...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back