My new progress chart 2 (1 Viewer)

eh someone docked me points for slagging mike patton?:confused:
well first of all, i never slagged him, i only said that i though chuck mosely was more talented and that i don't like mr. bungle.
secondly if they'd read my post they would see i am a fan and like the order of anthony's chart except for the we care a lot bit. ugh.
what a load of crap this place can be some times.
:mad:

veryslowey said:
listen up gary - word on the street round these parts is you don't like any of pattons bands yo? you need to get a taste implant bitch, gnome sane? just cos he ain't in any NY bands circa 1983 don't mean he don't carry no weight and credimability yo. i better hear you bin representing his ass lately or you going to feel some serious pain yo, bitch ass. word is borne my nigger bitch ass yo!

god-damn!

Ain't gonna happen. I'm only going easy on him because he releases Melvins records.

ok some times sadie gets mad and then some one is nice and everything is ok.
anthony i love your charts the slayer one is deadly with the control album.....:D
you should do an ac/dc one.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Ain't gonna happen. I'm only going easy on him because he releases Melvins records.
!ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa

Will someone give this guy his "special" bus-pass so we can all go home?

Corky, eh I mean, VerySlowley, can you lend him yours???????

SadieOutlaw said:
what???
chuck mosely was/is deadly, he's got more genuine talent in his little finger than mike pattan has in is whole body....etc. come on guys! and mr. bungle are just plain shit. i'd put we care a lot a lot higher in my chart, but the rest made sense:)
Have to say, that sounds like an insult to me. Be lucky i didn't lose ya a rep point too missy :mad:

Just Kiddin

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
I'm probably risking my life here,but I thought Faith No More were great with Chuck and sucked with Mike Patton. Even Chucks post FNM band,Cement,were better than FNM without him. I dont like any of Pattons bands. He even made me not like a Melvins record because his involvement ruined it.
But you have to admit that he has a great ass.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Never really looked because evertime they are on telly I change the channel to more bearable crap.
Ignorance is rampant in todays society. Soon you will see the error of your ways. Soon.

chutneyfarmer said:
Ignorance is rampant in todays society. Soon you will see the error of your ways. Soon.
I think having heard each record ,sorry,having each record rammed down my throat when it came out and deciding it was rubbish,I can now confirm that they have not even stood the test of time.

chutneyfarmer said:
Have to say, that sounds like an insult to me. Be lucky i didn't lose ya a rep point too missy :mad:

Just Kiddin
yeah it was a bit harsh coming from someone who loved introduce yourself and had a big mike patton crush for years:eek: , but it's just i'm very enthusiastic about chuck mosely and i hate the way he gets over looked by pretty boy patton (don't call him pretty boy sadie you'll make people mad again)
that is all.
:)

mr bungle; fnm; patton in general
they're like a bad laxative
they just don't move me y'know?
the music's ok when there's more ideas than solos
but
do we really need the attitude too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back