My Name Is Satan (1 Viewer)

danke. weirdly that's the second "debt were amazing" type comment I've seen lately, the first being some lad I don't even know in real life on metalireland. I reckon what that says to me is "you peaked ten years ago, just give up". If anyone wants that, it's on the blog as well for download.

"We were famously described in one review as "the Irish ISIS" (Bear in mind Isis had just put out "Mosquito Control" at the time,and hadn't turned into Soundgarden yet)"

yeah.

I guess were never were in the same world beating league as Born A Ghost after all

:)

oh no he didn't!!!!!

fucking love the my name is satan album, i think i've gone through 3-4 different copies of it.used to listen to it so much when i was 16/17.
also remember phil having a mnis badge in school.... one day teacher saw him outside wearing it ''my name is satan???... thats not your name!''
amazing.

oh for fuck's sake...

that first demo..

jeeeesus..

ANGRY

the 7"s have nothing on the demos. defo a high point in irish independent/underground music. mid to late 90s. such great bands. before eberything turned into math post bollox whatever rock blaa.

my name is satan. top quality recording, great tunes.

as far as oak are going, 7" is on the way!

the 7"s have nothing on the demos. defo a high point in irish independent/underground music. mid to late 90s. such great bands. before eberything turned into math post bollox whatever rock blaa.

my name is satan. top quality recording, great tunes.

as far as oak are going, 7" is on the way!

i have a deadly jackbeast video if someone wants to digitise it?

Someone should start a Cheapskate thread and up some of their recordings.

i have the demo on mp3 ill see if i can work out how to stick it up.
anyone able to mp3 the 7" for me?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

i had a crazy idea before to have a 1990s irish punk night where instead of bands
i'd should videos of bands from back then on a big screen,maybe some day.

I have a good MNIS photo, taken in a studio. If someone babysits for me I could root it out and scan it.

I think I have cheapskate photos too.

why did yis change the name from ''satan is anim dom" which I thought was hillarious to the quite po-faced sounding english translation (no offence gary)
like when dr. john harbison and the state pathologists shortened their name,, were you in them as well gary???

Were they not called "The state pathologist doctor John Harbison"? On eof the better Irish band names imho.

Yeah, it's fairly ominous.... harbison.. harbinger...

The State Pathologist Dr. Maraid Cassidy somehow isn't quite as foreboding...

Professor Marie Therese Cassidy was appointed state pathologist in the Republic of Ireland in January, 2004. She succeeded Dr John Harbison.
Her previous jobs included Deputy State Pathologist and the professorship of forensic medicine in the University of Glasgow. She is also Professor of Forensic Medicine at the Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland and Trinity College, Dublin. She has acted as a consultant to the television crime series Taggart.
She was born in Rutherglen, Glasgow in 1959. She is married with two children.

Yeah, it's fairly ominous.... harbison.. harbinger...

The State Pathologist Dr. Maraid Cassidy somehow isn't quite as foreboding...

met her once when i worked in the hospital mortuary section for a few weeks, she was there to investigate some lad who had died of a massive heart attack in his back yard aged 28 or something, turns out the guy fucking tripped over late at night pissed in his backyard and his neck came down full force on the washing line, guy ended up having a massive heartattack on the spot due to the incredible level of shock.:eek::eek:

so watch it boozo's

Were they not called "The state pathologist doctor John Harbison"? On eof the better Irish band names imho.

Yeah that was a band from Kilcock in Kildare who are called Haietta now or something like that. They play in dublin sometimes.
So there you go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back