My Name Is Satan (3 Viewers)

i remember asking on a local cork metal forum for someone to upload this about a year ago and a certain bearded doomster who posts here obliged, board crashed pretty much immediately after that and never came back.

THAT'S HOW FUCKING GOOD IT IS

Ha! Yeah, one of irelands best bands, deffo... sure Glynn told me they invented this style of hardcore.|..|
I was listening to the DEBT album just the other day, also amazing, the first song is bleddy brilliant

Ha! Yeah, one of irelands best bands, deffo... sure Glynn told me they invented this style of hardcore.|..|
I was listening to the DEBT album just the other day, also amazing, the first song is bleddy brilliant

danke. weirdly that's the second "debt were amazing" type comment I've seen lately, the first being some lad I don't even know in real life on metalireland. I reckon what that says to me is "you peaked ten years ago, just give up". If anyone wants that, it's on the blog as well for download.

In fairness I think you'll find Glynn was wrong. I invented it. :)

possibleu.....must get my soulseek up and running again. saps so much power from my pc for some reason though...

the kabinboy/oak songs are pretty rockin' by the way.

Oak are in a state of hiatus,at least until the 3 of us are in the same room together. It'll happen soon.
MNIS was cd only,there was talk of an lp,but as we split before it was released it would have been unfair to get someone to spend the money on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back