My Exhibition - Traces Of The Real ... (1 Viewer)

hugh

Contributor
Since 2000
Solutions
Hey All,

Some of you know about this already but I have an exhibition of these crazy photographs I have been taking for the last year or so coming up next month. The cool poster that Anthony designed for me is below. Loads more information can be found here but in short, it's on in the Fumbally Exchange in Dublin 8 from April 14th to April 21st (weekdays only unfortunately). After that, the whole kit and kaboodle will be moved down the the upstairs bar in the Workmans Club for a while. Any media types reading this that can help me plug it in any way - I would be eternally grateful.

exhibition-2011
tracesoftherealposter_lores.jpg

You can just wander in .... it will be in the upstairs bar which is open to the public in the evenings. Some doubt right now about when it is actually opening in the Workmans though (could be May) so if you can make it to the Fumbally one do that ...

Thanks all! I made a video trailer ....... anything to take a break from the tedium of removing dust spots in Lightroom ...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Any of you lot that would like to come to the opening on Thursday 14th at 6pm fire me over your email address by PM and I'll send you an invite. Or alternatively just turn up I suppose ...

There will be further waffle from me about this on RTE Radio 1's Arena arts programme tonight, starting at 7:30 ... I brought their reporter to see an Italian reggae band last night. Really.

Thanks dude ....

Exhibition runs until Thursday of this week 11-5 each day. Some pics of opening here.

popped down to it today, well impressed.

great idea, great shots there, i especially love the one from the National Concert Hall...

hugh ;
You should stick a thread in Arts & Culture. I don't venture into Photography that often & have only just seen this thread.
I know double posting would usually be frowned on but I'm sure Pete would make an exception for this.

Best of luck with the exhibition. Looks good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back