Music zines (1 Viewer)

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org
Any decent ones still going anywhere in the world? Seems like Give Me Back and Electric Annihilation are the only ones I know of still going. Just looking for music (of any/all genres) ones, not personal zines..

Seems like a lot of the old reliables fell by the wayside alright. I miss Heartattack and Fracture and Unfit For Consumption.
I'm totally out of touch with zine stuff actually. The Devil On 45 is the only Irish music one I know of, I could do with recommendations for the reviews page of my upcoming issue 7.. !ninjaaaa (cancer bats/famine/divisions ruin/usual waffle)

Forgot about Devil on 45 (when the next one out?) which has fantastic articles but no reall reviews.. Myself and a friend down here are talking about one as something to do for the summer.

just the intro left to do now, its been a killer getting this one out. Gonna be 76 A4 pages mind and not one fucking ad.

I do feel bad at times for not doing reviews in a way but then I think fuckit I won't. :eek:

If you did reviews imagine how big the thing would be? Would prob end up being over 100 pages if there was the level of reviews of UFC.

http://feraldebris.blogspot.com/

Feral Debris issue four out now!

Yup, after an interminable wait issue four is out for your perusal. Interviews with San Francisco's kings of fuzz Wooden Shjips, London's messtheticists Black Time,the blackened doom of Moss and ravaged '70s guitar monster Raven. Thomas Moronic interviews author JW Veldhoen, Chris Summerlin goes to work on the myth of Jandek and Old Uncle Rocky spews hate in your general direction. Plus record and film reviews and art from Dan Ward and Pascal Nichols.

The accompanying cd-r contains new and exclusive tracks from Astral Social Club, Blood!,Burd,Scarr and Broken Sleep,Homocidal Republic,Hunter Gracchus,Murder Book and Roses, Pascal Nichols, Putavegas and Slicing Grandpa. Fucked up electronics, blissed out fuzz, dislocated folk and jazz, walls of noise and crazed space punk. It's all in there baby, there's even some quiet tracks.

Photocopied to fuck. It's £3 postpaid anywhere.

Any decent ones still going anywhere in the world? Seems like Give Me Back and Electric Annihilation are the only ones I know of still going. Just looking for music (of any/all genres) ones, not personal zines..
Maximum Rock'n'Roll and Razorcake. Hey, have a guess where you can get them from too???
€25 for 6 issues if you're in Ireland - PM me or mail niall'thumped.com for more info

I am currently doing a first issue of a zine that will be a split with somebody else not sure if they want it to be a surprise. But ya out for Punx Picnic all going to plan!! SHould be good!!

Nah I don't want it to be a surprise, it's my my own zine Protest (http://www.geocities.com/protestzine/ geocities are done soon, so that'll be the end of the website), so far interviews with Warzone Collective and Lental Disorder. Are you sticking with that title for your zine Alex?

Devil on 45, Two headed Dog, Loserdom and Oi town, were best Irish ones I've seen in the last while. Have yet to see the last issue of King of the Sad People, or would that be considered a music zine.

Devil on 45, Two headed Dog, Loserdom and Oi town, were best Irish ones I've seen in the last while. Have yet to see the last issue of King of the Sad People, or would that be considered a music zine.

i wouldnt class Loserdom as a music zine either.

Al's one is I think going to be called "the sound of broken teeth" and from what I remember will have Bacchus, Frustration, Celeste, Financial Ruin Records and a bunch of others who I can't remember right now

Is "NIGHT OF THE LOCUST" still going?

Your right, Loserdom wouldn't be a music zine I suppose. Back2Front would be the best coming from the North, I've read in a long time. Last issue was fantastic to quote

'Back2front is a 100% independent, DiY zine with a modern anarchist bent and a radical perspective that attempts to probe a little deeper than most. There are also 2 back issues still available. Contact [email protected] for details and information'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back