Music Writers Wanted (1 Viewer)

lawn tennis...
my mother descends from savannah courts.

main2.jpg

Writers = Journalists

How will this work? Do we just send you stuff we've written about gigs we've gone to?

22nd October 2006
Went to Aerosmith gig with my sister. It was her birthday and I thought it'd be a nice present.
Aerosmith were good, in a rocking kind of way. I could see what all the fuss was about. It wasn't nice standing for so long, but because I was swaying my hips it didn't feel so bad.
They played that song about walking which is good. I remember hearing that on an ad for shoes once. I bought the shoes. They were good as they had good arch supports.
At the end of the show I brought my sister around to her friend's house. I left her there and returned home to watch Lord of the Rings on my own. It was at the end of the film that I realised that Arwen was the daughter of the lead singer of Aerosmith - and not Mr. Smith from the Matrix.
I went to bed happy knowing this and that my evening had a common thread running through it.
My sister returned at five o'clock in the morning with a loud mouth called Jake. I knew his name because she was screaming it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back