music DVD's (1 Viewer)

lorcanzo said:
Due to imaginationless family i have lots of music store gift vouchers. so i'm going to get a few music dvd's.
i was thinking:
sonic youth: corporate ghost
smashing pumkins: best of videos thing
eh... i can't think of anymore i want.

any recommendations?

Pink Floyd live in Pompei !ninjaaaa
The Pavement thingy

theres a jeff buckley one out as well thats meant to be good. I think its a recording of a live gig.

i would recommend 'the blue planet' dvd collection though if you are stuck for ideas...it rules !

The new warp one looks great, you get a free mix CD too. And of course

interstella5555.jpg

P. Littbarski said:
theres a jeff buckley one out as well thats meant to be good. I think its a recording of a live gig.

i would recommend 'the blue planet' dvd collection though if you are stuck for ideas...it rules !
blue planet gets two thumbs up from me! got me through a cold and lonely summer. Its great, and at times disturbing (blue whales mating, shudder) Id say it aint cheap mind you...

Wavioli said:
blue planet gets two thumbs up from me! got me through a cold and lonely summer. Its great, and at times disturbing (blue whales mating, shudder) Id say it aint cheap mind you...
it was a pressie but I'd say you could pick it up for 40 squids* or so !

the footage of the cameraman swimming through the quote "millions of jellyfish" is the most mentalist nature stuff i have ever seen...

* oh jesus i'm so sorry.

P. Littbarski said:
it was a pressie but I'd say you could pick it up for 40 squids* or so !

the footage of the cameraman swimming through the quote "millions of jellyfish" is the most mentalist nature stuff i have ever seen...

* oh jesus i'm so sorry.
heh squids. you is a funny.

I really dont think its that cheap, if it is I might have to pick it up. actually no, my friend got them all when he was in china, so i'll just STEAL THEM AAAHAHAHAAHAHAAA

Wavioli said:
heh squids. you is a funny.

I really dont think its that cheap, if it is I might have to pick it up. actually no, my friend got them all when he was in china, so i'll just STEAL THEM AAAHAHAHAAHAHAAA
your PM box, it is full!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back