mushrooms? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter ted
  • Start date
  • Replies 23
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 5
Christ Oly, whay don't you cop on to the REAL world? While you were looking up conspiracy theories on the internet everyone else has been getting drunk on cheap Tesco vodka, taking their clothes off, eating shit and sucking cock. Why don't you call 'round to Rathmines one of these days and we'll...cook you up some action, eh?

No thanks. I'd rather stay in on weekends to do college work like I usually do. You young lads think you're so cool. Eating shit is for central bank kids trying to make a name for themselves, and sucking cock is for gays, and we all know how you can't be gay AND punk. In my day we'd wait til someone passed out and write insults all over their cock and balls, which isn't fucking gay, right? Or draw swastikas on their coins and notes in permanent marker. Or, if they were really unlucky, fuck their girlfriends beside them as they slept. A double bonus if she was asleep too.*sigh* Those were the days. Now what do we do? Noone gives a fuck about free gaffs coz we live in free gaffs. All we do is visit each others house, wreck it and leave. Before there'd be vomit, falling over, pissing on everything; but now we're older and, lets face it, we can't get as pissed like we used to when we were kids coz we're fucking hardcore now. The most exciting thing is when someone puts on Appetite for Destruction, and that's not even a fucking punk record. Fuck this. I'm off to buy a bag of pills and join the REAL revolution.

TECHNOPUNX.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back