Munster Hurling Championship Thread (1 Viewer)

g'wan Dublin. Despite their best efforts they beat Wexford. At long last. They were easily the better team but they're still carrying a lot of deadwood in their team.

Kilkenny beat a galway side who were trying their hearts out while merely sauntering themselves. They played well within themselves. God help anyone they meet should they actually click as per the all-Ireland last year again. I reckon they will too, at some point. And still 4 recognised starters to come back into that side. Scary stuff.

Didn't see Tipp-Clare or Waterford-Limerick cos I was at the 2 games above. By all accounts Tipp thought they had it won by half-time and stopped playing. The munster final should give us the true picture of where Tipp are at, cos right now I haven't a clue. Waterford-Limerick was as expected I suppose. The dry day was always gonna suit the superior skill level of the Waterford lads. By all accounts it was a decent game too, which is good because I'm still having nightmares over the first one, which was up there with the worst games I've ever seen.

good weekend's action all round so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back