• Replies 71
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 7
Most of Howard Shore's stuff but espicially Dead Ringers
Rachel Portman is amazing
everything on Rumpusis list

and of course ALL Woody Allen's

ghostdog soundtrack is deadly

There's this great German film called Absolute Giganten ('Gigantic' is the english version) - it has a brilliant soundtrack, I believe its by the notwist. Anyone seen this?

george mcfly said:
the Goblin soundtrack for Dawn of the Dead is pretty amazing
all John Carpenters stuff is pretty interesting, still trying to get my hand on Big Trouble in Little China and Escape From New York, they seem to be pretty hard to come by

As said before all Angelo Badalmenti's stuff for David Lynch especially Blue Velvet

I really like the soundtrack for To Live and Die in L.A. at the moment, thats got some pretty interesting stuff on it

What i really want to get my hands on is the soundtrack for Tron

I've got the big trouble in little china soundtrack(got the fog, they live, prince of darkness and the thing too), parts of it sounds oddly like boards of canada, can stick it on a tape if ya like. Escape from new york is pretty easy to get hold of. Tron is gettible too if you're willing to part with the cash.

Willy Wonka soundtrack is fucking brilliant, as is the Pirahna, Orbital ahve done a soundtrack for a movie called Octane, it's very John Carpentery.

[font=verdana, arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The Simpsons[/font]
[font=verdana, arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Homerpalooza
[/font]'Why do we need new bands? Everyone knows rock attained perfection in 1974!'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back