Moutpiece,Roosky, Ghundi, Three for the Morgue- 23rd May- Lower Deck (3 Viewers)

hey hey hey.Had a right blast last nite.DAMO IS THE BOSS.ninja.Too fucked on to ssay much elsk.

judgin from janers vid I have to say the haircut smoked,

Muller and his mate are a couple of fucktards.I mean what were they thinking.In future I would like all freeloading pricks to just fuck off in advance.Some cheek discombobulating the maestro,yis crafty butchers.

Actually Gaz no it didn't!
Your best ever hairstyle was about 2k3 when you had red dye in and when you were performing it rolled down your face with the sweat!

Acually P.rock I think you'll find that my haircut was bang on the money last night.

And while I'm at it,Dregin yer a legend already.

I just realised Damone is Damo from Roosky!!
Dregin told me about what happened, said ya man backed down quick enough when you confronted him.
He seemed to be in love with his Nokia N95 phone, took more pictures than I did!

That guy tried to start something with me outside, calling me a wanker and that. Again he backed down sharpish once I stood up and told him to get fucked.

Great gig, fuck I was wasted, drinking buckie from five o'clock probably isn't the best idea. Sleeping in a van outside the venue is though, so handy.

2519195544_262e3c478c.jpg

2518388607_13b8964d55.jpg

2519217368_e5d5de218a.jpg

I think I took some of them Ghundi pics Janer posted.

Great photos on pix.ie Janer.Yer getting right handy at the auld snappage.

thanx for the posting the pix janer, a good nite was had by almost all.

good to see a decent crowd at the gig, worth the effort that was put in by all. thanks to rock jihad for sorting the PA, scary when we arrived to find the house PA was kaput!.

regarding the mild fisties at the end, it appeared that a certain gentleman (who sneaked in the back door - dead on) started to give damone dogs abuse over state of the universe and then was surprised with retaliation! good thing he knows top people in the legal field (not).

big up to the donegal van crew -van was still there when i picked up me motor the next morning - if i had of known i would have brought a fry with me!

see yis at the next event

roosky.

www.myspace.com/rooskyrock

i was recording in hive next day so me and rest of christ punchers slept in van too, left at 630 in the morn still drunk.
sorry for the sound of guitar, couldnt figure out garys amp, ended up pretty much switchin off the distortion. moutpiece were amazing as usual, roosky were class too, hadnt seen them before.
ghundi are back in the lower deck on june 6th with we should be dead, they want control and the evil kenevils

regarding the mild fisties at the end, it appeared that a certain gentleman (who sneaked in the back door - dead on) started to give damone dogs abuse over state of the universe and then was surprised with retaliation! good thing he knows top people in the legal field (not).

seemed like quite a few heads sneaked in the back door in fairness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back