Moutpiece,Roosky, Ghundi, Three for the Morgue- 23rd May- Lower Deck (1 Viewer)

I don't do boxers.I'm a jocks man and proud of it.

he he, and a pair of diamond damos denims....

right thats enuf. endo wardrobe references...

that'll be why you're skint then, you fool. try keeping it in your wallet to later exchange for goods and services.

I just emailed this into Phantom's live guide for the crack.I'm sorry I did now because it means I'll have to tune in now to hear if they give us a mention.

Fuck it I'm gonna hit Moncrieff aswell.He plugged one of me videos before and Quaidox heard it.I was well pleased with that result I must say.You gotta have yer eyes on the prize kids.

Oh yeah.Bazump.

phantom will defo give it a plug alright. i heard many of our type of gigs listed there on their live gig guide.
dunno about mr moncrief tho. hopefully he will remember you from the video!

i'm gonna ring joe duffy tomorrow to complain about pyramid tea bags, while i'm on, i'll give it a plug....

Its 10.30 and I still hav'nt left for work.This should probably be in the 'having a fucking smoke thread'.I hope we get a load of punters at this show.I need to sell them t-shirts to make up for the money I'll be docked in work.

I need someone to take those 6/8 lifestyle dependant euros at the door for us.Any takers?It won't be without its remunerative benefits(I'm thinking a tee-shirt and a couple of bevrons,and digs if theres any creative accounting).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back