Moutpiece,Roosky, Ghundi, Three for the Morgue- 23rd May- Lower Deck (1 Viewer)

p.s. if i can get it together Roosky will have some copies of the pete holidai remixes to hand out.! if not, it'll be pure abuse instead!

2) wish i had still had hair like conzo
3) damo has better hair than conzo
p.s. if i can get it together Roosky will have some copies of the pete holidai remixes to hand out.! if not, it'll be pure abuse instead!

Why not hand out locks of Damo's hair? I assume ya'll did a bit of that in Pincher Marten

feic off qualidox! its not a an exchange, the remixes are extra en all.

looking forward to this - should be a good one!

The following is an advertisement............

MOUTPIECE T-SHIRTS are GOOD TO GO!
There will be 25ish all new original Moutpiece tee-shirts available at this gig.Designed by yours truly right here in downtown Finglas and manufactured by the Band Merch Guy over there on the west coast and being couriered up IN THE VAN with Galway Hardcore contenders GHUNDI,these shirts are ram packed with AUTHENTIC greasy rock'n'roll provenence.Lemme lay it out for yis cos its like this-these babies are a strictly limited edition so if you wanna be the only kid on yer street rockin' the Gazzywazzy styles you better move quicksmart.If you can't make it to the gig and want one anyhow let me know and I'll hold onto one for you.We're talking white design on a black shirt.Very tastefully done and essentially PRICED TO SELL!!!!Would make a nice present for someones dog(my pup Hansels getting one for a start).Get one now and don't be forced to settle for the inevitable cheapo bootleg chinese copy.This shirt is GAURANTEED to look more.|..|with every passing wash/year.
As me auld one always used to say..

FIRST UP,BEST DRESSED (yis little cunts)

Put me name down for one of them please, still not sure if I can make the gig but we're gonna try.

Will do Moose.The orders are flying in,sight unseen,which is grand.I could lash up the graphic but I don't wanna ruin the surprise.Having said that I'm drinking online this evening so I might'nt be able to resist the temptation of showing off me mad design skillz.

If you hav'nt got the bread I'll lease you one.No money down.

Will do Moose.The orders are flying in,sight unseen,which is grand.I could lash up the graphic but I don't wanna ruin the surprise.Having said that I'm drinking online this evening so I might'nt be able to resist the temptation of showing off me mad design skillz.

get the album out already...i'm wearing those 4 mp3s out.

and give us a gawk at the thisrt design willuh? ferryman, other side and all that. :)

nice 1 gazzy wazzy. looking forward to wearing this seasons moutpiece couture!

on a different note - where the fuck can i get text printed directly onto CDs?????

A sneak peek for Trev who could'nt stand the suspense..

nice 1 gazzy wazzy. looking forward to wearing this seasons moutpiece couture!

on a different note - where the fuck can i get text printed directly onto CDs?????

There a place in Rathmines does them.Sure you can get 100 of them printed for fuck all.Just google cd duplication.

for feic sake, i'm gonna make a conzo cardigan, a pair of tommy trousers and a derek duffle coat!

fuk you and your solo t-shirts!

All toppered off with a nice pair of Mouldsy mittens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back