Moutpiece,Roosky, Ghundi, Three for the Morgue- 23rd May- Lower Deck (1 Viewer)

Not that this thread needs to be bumped or anything but I'm doing it anyway cos I'm off to work late again and won't be near the 'puter till 2mora.Everythings set for the gig tonight.I've got a new hairstyle and everything.

Just listened to the test pressings of the lp.The job is oxo.There will be a release show!I better get me finger out and get back over to the aborted launch gig.I've a good feeling....

here's a better view of what was on offer
BFEBD8779C6E4138913B6B1BC59F359F-500.jpg

no thanx to the cocksucks who bunked in for fuck all and acted the prick,knocking my pint over deliberitly and then telling me he knew some high court judges when i went for him, all handbags but a shitty end to the nite

no thanx to the cocksucks who bunked in for fuck all and acted the prick,knocking my pint over deliberitly and then telling me he knew some high court judges when i went for him, all handbags but a shitty end to the nite
sorry to hear that happened damo.....

I just realised Damone is Damo from Roosky!!
Dregin told me about what happened, said ya man backed down quick enough when you confronted him.
He seemed to be in love with his Nokia N95 phone, took more pictures than I did!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back