Mouthy cunts who play football (3 Viewers)

thankfully the biggest mouthy cunt of them all doesnt play football. stand up "sir" (wtf?) alex.

Futsal is class, I've seen a few tournaments on Eurosport, it's all about skill and it's very heavy on any sort of contact so there's very little fouling allowed, it looks like a great game.

Here, I think a distinction should be drawn between physical play and kick-and-rush. Some of the best players have enjoyed a crunching tackle (Gilesy, Souness, Bremner, Robbo, etc) whilst also being exceptionally skilful.
5-a-side isn't the place for overly physical play (obviously if you're sliding in you are an idiot), but let's not reach some consensus that football should be a silent, non-contact piece of contemporary dance.

I got stuck into the mouthy individual tonight and his teammates told him to shut the fuck up :D It was very satisfying.

Here where and when do you lads play, and how would one get there? I'm in Dublin a lot more often nowadays and might be able to get to a match sometimes!

if you fancy a game with myself and some workmates (girls included so right up your alley no doubt) i might be able to sort you out.*

* i'll farckin well sort you owt on the pitch you caaannnnnt!

if you fancy a game with myself and some workmates (girls included so right up your alley no doubt) i might be able to sort you out.*

* i'll farckin well sort you owt on the pitch you caaannnnnt!

Yeah I'd be up for that, girls always love a bit of my tackling.

Up for playing if you other guys move to grass when the nights get longer too!

Couldn't play with girls. Fuck that.

Had my first game back in an age last night. Suffering today. Legs were gone after about ten minutes.

Yeah I'd be up for that, girls always love a bit of my tackling.

Up for playing if you other guys move to grass when the nights get longer too!

Tuesdays or Thursdays above in Finglas @ 6pm.
does that suit you McGeadys Lover?

I used to play with this tall drink of water called Myles. All he did throughout the game was shout at people. I mean, he organised the defence and all, which was good, but the shouting was nearly always over the top. He never stopped giving out. One time he even shouted at me that I had to change my orange shirt because it clashed with the red bibs of the opposing team. I said: "Yeah, ha ha, good one", and he said: "I'm serious!" So I said: "You just want to see me with my top off, don't you Myles". That shut him up.

ok so youre not gay then? :D

Nah. Partial to the Guardian occasionally though.

fowler_taunts_le_saux_thumb.jpg

we played in some tournament and one of the teams had a couple of chicks on it - in fact they were the organisers. one of our guys - gentle sort - accidentally elbowed one of them in the face. unpleasant. moments later I elbowed the same girl in her chest. deeply unpleasant. she was grand about it though.

we played in some tournament and one of the teams had a couple of chicks on it - in fact they were the organisers. one of our guys - gentle sort - accidentally elbowed one of them in the face. unpleasant. moments later I elbowed the same girl in her chest. deeply unpleasant. she was grand about it though.

It's the only language they understand, avernus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back