Mouth Sewn Shut (3 Viewers)

Where did you play with them? They're a fantastic band. I've both their albums. I think their working on new stuff now.. Fantastic band, If you like them check out Toxic Narcotic.. Their singers bigger band, Bascially M.S.S without the Reggae stuff.

mongolia played with them before too, good band and nice guys.

We played with them in Boston. I got a copy of their new CD to listen to in the van, its really fucking good. They were telling us that they played in Holland somewhere and met an Irish band that they liked, but couldn't remember the name.

Instant Asshole were supposed to be playing too but dropped out.

Also played with these guys last night:

Disnihil http://www.myspace.com/disnihil

They were realy good too. Check them out. Didn't really get a talking to them but they sounded huge.

Yeah Mouth Sewn Shut are absolutely amazing!! Ye lads are mad lucky to have played with 'em! They put out a split with SS Kaliert a while ago as well but I don't have it yet. And yeah like Mike said if ya like them Toxic Narcotic are probably even better-just the HC Punk version of MSS! Great, great band.

what band do you play in boss?

Well I play guitar in 20BE.

But while I have the opportunity meet and see some amazing bands on tour, I thought i'd help spread the word on anyone who I thought deserved mentioning.

We just played with Die Young and Legion, who share 2 or 3 of the same members. Both were brilliant and super nice guys:

www.myspace.com/legionbham

www.myspace.com/dieyoungtxhc

cool. they're some nice line ups yer gettin on.

Yeah we were really lucky.

We also played with Cheech, Olde York, Reason to Fight, Caught in a trap, and a load more on our last gig of the tour. Unfortunately missed some of these as we had to return the gear. But Cheech were cool, and Olde York were really nice guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back