Mother red caps, where? (2 Viewers)

Jaker

can someone help me? never been there and don't have a clue where I am going,

thanks,

fancy u coming?

it's just off Cornmarket, and just past Christchurch. Walk up past Jury's Christchurch Inn and cross Patrick St. When you're standing on the other side of the road turn down towards Patrick St (so you can see the mountains) and walk about 20-30 feet - there's an alleyway on your right hand side. Walk down it and you're there.

Simplicity itself.

sorry, I'm a bit slow

so you're walking past Jurys, its on your left hand side and at the next junction, you turn right on the far side of the street?

thanks again

kirstie said:
it's just off Cornmarket, and just past Christchurch. Walk up past Jury's Christchurch Inn and cross Patrick St. When you're standing on the other side of the road turn down towards Patrick St (so you can see the mountains) and walk about 20-30 feet - there's an alleyway on your right hand side. Walk down it and you're there.

Simplicity itself.

if you walk past jurys, as if you were heading towards thomas st, you have to cross a road. That road is patrick st. So you cross it, and when you get to the other side you stop, and turn so you're now facing down patrick st (there's an ad agency and a big tree to orient you) and walk down past the tree and ad agency and then take the very first right - mother redcaps is down that alleyway, forget what it's called.

excellente, cheers

kirstie said:
if you walk past jurys, as if you were heading towards thomas st, you have to cross a road. That road is patrick st. So you cross it, and when you get to the other side you stop, and turn so you're now facing down patrick st (there's an ad agency and a big tree to orient you) and walk down past the tree and ad agency and then take the very first right - mother redcaps is down that alleyway, forget what it's called.

yojakernotsureifimgowinornotbecauseigottasortoutsomestufffortheweekend
Jaker said:
can someone help me? never been there and don't have a clue where I am going,

thanks,

fancy u coming?

you awkward bastard, that was hard to read, buying me ticket today for morness, see you there

jaysus that journey planner doohickey's great altogether.
"turn left onto barrow street. walk for 37.2 metres"
zarp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back