Most underrated and overrated!!!!!!!!!??? (1 Viewer)

damone

Just throwing this out, most underrated and overrated "punk" or "hardcore" bands of all time please

Overrated Nuerosis,chumbawamba,Sick of it all, Rancid

underrated Naked raygun,cowboy killers,Rudi,Flag of democracy
jesus i must be fucking bored!!

Over-rated: Dead Kennedy's, Rancid, Ramones, Misfits, Clash

Under-rated: nomeansno, Reason To Believe, Siege, Die Kreuzen, Blitz, Insolents, Iron Cross, Beefeater, Faith

This could be made a lot more bitchy if it only related to Irish bands, but we probably shouldn't go there. Anyway...

Overrated: Conflict, Crass, Amebix. (I think it was a case of artwork over music)

Underrated: Oingo Boingo, Montel Jordan, Journey. :)confused: )

neurosis and the misfits are overrated? im confused. each to their own i guess!!

underated over here: the naked cult of HICKEY.|..| .|..| .|..|
charlie fuckin bronson, witch, serge gainsbourg, mississippi john hurt, son house, missy eliott, my cd of assorted cuban dancing music, nina simone, so may more i cant even start this list now! generally anything that makes me dance/cry/laugh uncontrollably at its rediculusness thus goodness/tells a really good story.

overrated: mid paced emo crust that resembles badly played metal by bored people while someone whinges along about things that make them feel sad. also anything boring that i cant dance to. i guess that sounds rich coming from someone that thinks its a good idea to play one chord for 10 minutes, but i mean 'non interesting in any way' type boring. !bog

Rimbaud said:
I'm stumped!

Well...

Overrated:
Gism, Orchid, later Zombies stuff, Revelation records/fat wreck records...and John Coltrane's-A love Supreme...

Under-rated:
The Killing Spree, Magnetize, Unison, Bracket.Retards.Bracket, Revolutions of a Sun, Bora, indios electronicos, K-Space, Micheal Nyman, Jean Claude Vannier, Super-fi records, www.Tamizdat.org

a love supreme over-rated? well i ain't gonna start a church based around it or him... but sublime doesn't come close.

São Paulo Punk said:
This could be made a lot more bitchy if it only related to Irish bands, but we probably shouldn't go there. Anyway...
frankly i would think you'd be one of the last people to point that out.

underrated - crucifix, pink turds in space, perkele, mad caddies, right said fred

overrated - the exploited, disrespect, metallica

The Clash, Dead Kennedys, Crass, and The Exploited all over-rated!?!?
Ya mad bunch of bastards!
Janer have a word with these people

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back