Most money you have ever paid for a haircut (2 Viewers)

spent 34 euro in Argos one day for a hair mower after getting sick of some bet-down howayeh in Sams Barbarians talking about goin to Ibizzza and pushin her tits in yer face while tryin to cut my ear off (ok, that's usually a perk..if they're perky). Since then I've saved Eur2.4 million on haircuts, not to mention my sanity....totally recommend getting a hair mower and DIY.

the most i've ever paid was £14 in 1996, when i was getting rid of all my hair - my normal cut was a tenner but she said going from proper-long to proper-short was more expensive. the other way is much cheaper though :) haven't cut my hair in about two and a half years, and it's gone from basically a skinhead to past my shoulders :) all for free, like

if theres three things i hate doing its talking to a hairdresser about NOTHING! / waiting for a bus on a Sunday or talking to the butcher about men united!i dont even know if i respond anymore

i too have a deep rooted fear of barbers,i have NEVER paid for a haircut out of my own money.always depended on Aunties cutting it,father dragging me or friends mother giving me salon vouchers just to get rid of "that yolk".

each time has been a horrible horrible experience, why do i always get Martin the 16year old on work exerience too?

midnorthfourzer said:
spent 34 euro in Argos one day for a hair mower after getting sick of some bet-down howayeh in Sams Barbarians talking about goin to Ibizzza and pushin her tits in yer face while tryin to cut my ear off (ok, that's usually a perk..if they're perky). Since then I've saved Eur2.4 million on haircuts, not to mention my sanity....totally recommend getting a hair mower and DIY.
I havent been to get a haircut in 10 years or so. As someone else pointed out, barbers are in the emploment of the government.

Toni and Guy are mulleted devils who make your hair naff. And I hate hairdryers. And the smell offa girl hairdressers. And Cosmofuckingpolitan magazine. :mad:

oh, and I don't like having to remind myself to check whether it's good Lizzie or evil Lizzie either so give it a rest dude.

sorry, I'm in a bleedin fouler.

aoifed said:
Toni and Guy are mulleted devils who make your hair naff. And I hate hairdryers. And the smell offa girl hairdressers. And Cosmofuckingpolitan magazine. :mad:

oh, and I don't like having to remind myself to check whether it's good Lizzie or evil Lizzie either so give it a rest dude.

sorry, I'm in a bleedin fouler.
yes we all hate cosmo.

one has a smig, the other doesnt. Easy!

here's a cake to cheer you up

cake_small.jpg

most i ever paid for a haircut would be about a fiver.

i havent had my hair cut since about january though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back