Most money you have ever paid for a haircut (3 Viewers)

Don't think i ever paid more than 4.50 for a haircut - blade 2 back n' sides, tight on top.

Those days are gone though - I get drunks to cut my hair these days with the only expense being my dignity. For the last 3 months I had a flaring mullet that dazzled all the ladies, but it ran its course and I got it banished last Sunday.

I threw it out the window, where it assumed a mind of its own and scurried into the undergrowth.

The most i ever paid was forty irish punds. The haircut was for my then girlfriend. i usually get a few quid knocked off my haircut for some reason...

Got a haircut for €6 two weeks ago, which was the cheapest in years. I once had to get my hair washed and dried, costing €18, in order to have a 'number two all over and taper it at the back' cut at the Trinity barber.

Latex Lizzy said:
I had an ingown ass hair (true) and it was in danger of constricting my spine so I had to get an operation to have it removed. As I dont have Health Insurance it cost me a few grand. So I think I win with the one hair being cut costing more than I earn in a Month
i now know of 4 people to have had this very operation

seems to be quite common

This same(ish) user name thing has to be addressed methinks..particularly with the ass hair story..I'd rather people didn't think that was me. On a related note I too know a couple of people this has happened to..all male. Seems the ladies get off light on the ass hair business.

Latex lizzie said:
This same(ish) user name thing has to be addressed methinks..particularly with the ass hair story..I'd rather people didn't think that was me. On a related note I too know a couple of people this has happened to..all male. Seems the ladies get off light on the ass hair business.
Oh. It was you I was interested in teasing, not an imposter.
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery if it makes you feel any better.

I don't like this bum hair story one bit, i'm feeling very unsetled now, i can feel it down there, God knows what its up to down there, gettin all ingrown and shit, i'm on to you bum hair!

A friend of mine went into hospital with aforementioned affliction and after it whilst drugged up to the eyeballs he wandered off and walked into a door that was swinging his way and broke his arm. Double trouble.

Latex Lizzy said:
I had an ingown ass hair (true) and it was in danger of constricting my spine so I had to get an operation to have it removed. As I dont have Health Insurance it cost me a few grand. So I think I win with the one hair being cut costing more than I earn in a Month

it could have been a tail but the doc didnt want to offend you

i seen on discovery that we all have tiny internal tails, and some have to be removed because they can interfere with our spines

i have to buy a trimmer because im goin bald and unless i go for the bobby charlton combover, i need it shaved every 2 weeks which is €8. hmm could get sky digital for that and have a combover that no one would see

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back