Morrissey - IMMA - Sat. June 28th. Tickets on sale 9am this Friday (2 Viewers)

Maybe he can get a ruckus going with Brian Ferry as well

http://stereogum.com/592922/morriss...david-beckham-etc/franchises/wheres-the-beef/

Back in August, Morrissey included Roxy Music’s For Your Pleasure in his list of his top 13 favorite albums. Now he’s taken it back. “I apologize very deeply for my support over the years for the group Roxy Music. I had no idea until very recently that their singer Bryan Ferret is also an avid hunter, and is now managed by his Lord of the Hunt son, Odious Ferry,” he writes. As it turns out, Ferry’s son Otis, is a hunter and hunting activist who has been arrested several times for clashing with anti-hunting activists. The elder Ferry has declared his support for Cameron, in part because repealing the Hunting Act would keep his son out of jail.

Maybe he can get a ruckus going with Brian Ferry as well

http://stereogum.com/592922/morriss...david-beckham-etc/franchises/wheres-the-beef/

Back in August, Morrissey included Roxy Music’s For Your Pleasure in his list of his top 13 favorite albums. Now he’s taken it back. “I apologize very deeply for my support over the years for the group Roxy Music. I had no idea until very recently that their singer Bryan Ferret is also an avid hunter, and is now managed by his Lord of the Hunt son, Odious Ferry,” he writes. As it turns out, Ferry’s son Otis, is a hunter and hunting activist who has been arrested several times for clashing with anti-hunting activists. The elder Ferry has declared his support for Cameron, in part because repealing the Hunting Act would keep his son out of jail.

wow - maybe they could have a ponce-off.
020616-singer-morrissey.jpg

brian_ferry.jpg

tickets went on sale this morning for a gig in vicar st. Who knew? Not me anyways. They were gone in seconds.

the primavera kids won't be happy

Aiken Promotions are proud to announce…

MORRISSEY

LIVE AT VICAR ST, DUBLIN

29 JULY, 2011 –Is Now Sold Out!

An Extra Date Has Been Added Due to Phenomenal Demand!

JULY 30TH GOES ON SALE THIS THURS JUNE 2nd @ 9am!

Morrissey will perform Live in the intimate setting of Vicar Street for the first time this July 29th which is now sold out, an extra date has been added on July 30th. Tickets for the new date goes on sale this Thursday June 2nd @ 9am through Ticketmaster and other usual outlets nationwide.

also

MORRISSEY

LIVE AT THE SAVOY THEATRE, CORK

27th JULY, 2011

TICKETS GO ON SALE THIS THURS JUNE 2nd @ 9am!

Morrissey will perform Live in the intimate setting of The Savoy Theatre, Cork this
July 27th. Tickets for the Cork date are €48.20 and go on sale this Thursday June 2nd @ 9am through Ticketmaster and other usual outlets nationwide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back