Morrissey - IMMA - Sat. June 28th. Tickets on sale 9am this Friday (4 Viewers)

Nope...threw it into the crowd..

....then ran backstage to put on another one.

The gig was actually completly wowsome though, so great! I thought The New York Dolls were a bit shit though.

Ah, I just wasn't feeling it at all. They were just a bunch of old dinosaurs on stage and....they just sorta bored me.
I don't think the fact that my bladder was on the verge of exploding was any help to me enjoying it though. But that Bo Diddley cover was great.

By any chance do you have a setlist for Morrissey? I really want to find one. The encore was amazing. :)

Set List From Cork:

All You Need Is Me / Ask / First Of The Gang To Die / That's How People Grow Up / I Just Want To See The Boy Happy / Vicar In A Tutu / Mama Lay Me Softly On The Riverbed / Sister, I'm A Poet / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Billy Budd / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Death Of A Disco Dancer / You Say You Don't Love Me (Buzzcocks Cover) / Stretch Out And Wait / The Loop / Life Is A Pigsty / How Soon Is Now? / What She Said // Irish Blood, English Heart

Set List From Cork:

All You Need Is Me / Ask / First Of The Gang To Die / That's How People Grow Up / I Just Want To See The Boy Happy / Vicar In A Tutu / Mama Lay Me Softly On The Riverbed / Sister, I'm A Poet / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Billy Budd / One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell / Death Of A Disco Dancer / You Say You Don't Love Me (Buzzcocks Cover) / Stretch Out And Wait / The Loop / Life Is A Pigsty / How Soon Is Now? / What She Said // Irish Blood, English Heart

Holy crap, I have never heard him play Stretch out and Wait! My all time favorite Smiths song. Now I am regretting it. I would have freaked out. So jealous.

I wish I was going to see him in Dublin again tonight! It's gonna be sooo good.

set list

Irish Blood English Heart
Ask
FOTG
Thats How People Grow Up
Sister I'm a Poet
All You Need is
Boy Happy
What She Said
Billy Budd
Loop
Crashing Bores
Mama Lay Softly
Stretch Out And
I'm Throwing My Arms
Death of a Disco Dancer
Why Dont You Find Out
You Say You Don't
One Day Goodbye
Vicar In A Tutu
Pigsty
HSIN
Encore Playboys

OK was a much better gig than the marquee in cork.

crowd and band were better and livelier

moz was on top form there was much more banter than the marquee.

crowd were well up for it and not subdued like cork.

met a few people up there who were at both gigs as well and agreed with me.
progress.gif

set list

Irish Blood English Heart
Ask
FOTG
Thats How People Grow Up
Sister I'm a Poet
All You Need is
Boy Happy
What She Said
Billy Budd
Loop
Crashing Bores
Mama Lay Softly
Stretch Out And
I'm Throwing My Arms
Death of a Disco Dancer
Why Dont You Find Out
You Say You Don't
One Day Goodbye
Vicar In A Tutu
Pigsty
HSIN
Encore Playboys

OK was a much better gig than the marquee in cork.

crowd and band were better and livelier

moz was on top form there was much more banter than the marquee.

crowd were well up for it and not subdued like cork.

met a few people up there who were at both gigs as well and agreed with me.
progress.gif

Heeeey! Don't try and stop me from my overwhelming enjoyment of Morrisey in Cork. :)
I was going mad down there...ya surely must have seen me. young whippersnapper in Pogues t-shirt!

Setlist in Dublin is quite the same. Strange that they played Irish Blood English Heart near the start though. :)

Was it really that much better though?

Heeeey! Don't try and stop me from my overwhelming enjoyment of Morrisey in Cork. :)
I was going mad down there...ya surely must have seen me. young whippersnapper in Pogues t-shirt!

Setlist in Dublin is quite the same. Strange that they played Irish Blood English Heart near the start though. :)

Was it really that much better though?

yeah sorry and im from cork.

moz was on top form and there was much more interaction with the crowd who went from the start.

im not saying the marquee was bad it was still a great gig
but this was better.

setlist was the same bar playboys. he just played it in different order

Do you make a note of the setlist as the gig happens or do you just have a really good memory?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back