• Watchers 4

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
I am assuming those that wanted this would prefer if it were kept as a kitten / robot / creepy interweb flirting free area?

So who wants to moderate it?

i think you should get a flirty creepy robot kitten to moderate

we'll get some names and put it to a vote, shall we?

nothing like a good old fashioned divisive vote.

pete said:
we'll get some names and put it to a vote, shall we?

nothing like a good old fashioned divisive vote.
grand so :cool:

here is my election maifesto

everyone should vote for me as :

a) I heart books and films .

b ) I intend on being Thatcherite in my moderating . there shall be no robokittens on my watch , unless of course there happens to be a book or a film about robokittens .

c) I'm female - all the guys will be branded evil sexist pigs forever if they dare to vote for a bloke .

i'd say 'wah wah wah i want to be a moderator cos i'm a lady and i've two-thirds of a degree in english wah wah wah etc' but i'm not going to be near the interweb for the summer, so bah.

Latex lizzie said:
This is deadly pete..cheers! I nominate jane.She wears glasses and has some kind of p.h.d in killing frogs and looking at dogs licking their arses.
Ha ha! What does a moderator do, anyway? Would I get special powers?

When did I kill a frog? And that dog wasn't licking his arse, he was sucking worms out of it.

Here's my plug for moderatorship, a head-first dive into the exciting world of Mary Kate and Ashley, and their latest fillum, New York Minute. While they chose to cleave my role in order to better reflect that 'inner conflict', I feel I am depicted accurately (see highlighted parts). It was rated 'PG' for having some sort of 'theme' and something to do with one of more of the five senses, which you should discuss with your children. I was rated somewhat differently, but you know how Hollywood can be.

New York Minute (2004)

Comedy
1 hr. 26 min.
The action comedy New York Minute follows one monumental day in the lives of 17-year-old sisters Jane and Roxanne Ryan, adversaries who begrudgingly journey together from their Long Island home to New York City, where meticulously prepared overachiever Jane (Ashley) is due to deliver a speech to qualify for a prestigious college scholarship abroad. Meanwhile, laid-back punk rock rebel Roxy (Mary-Kate) hopes to get backstage at an underground music video shoot and slip her demo tape to the band. But Roxy’s and Jane’s plans go wildly awry when a mix-up involving Jane’s precious day planner lands them in the middle of a shady black market transaction. Pursued by an overzealous truant officer (Eugene Levy) and accused of kidnapping a Senator’s dog, the Ryans must find a way to work together to thwart the forces threatening to jeopardize Jane’s college dreams and ship Roxy off to a convent school.

[size=-1]Release Date: May 7th, 2004 (wide).

[size=-1]MPAA Rating: PG for mild sensuality and thematic elements.[/size]

[/size]

I demand to be moderator so that I can censor all threads that aren't about amazing action films or science fiction books no-one else seems to have heard of. Also I should be moderator so that I can re-route all cultural threads as they might offend people from other cultures. Finally, I demand to be moderator because this will happen if I'm not moderator:

predator_se3.jpg

Don't think of it as a threat, think of it as... 'protection'.

pete,
if you make me moderator I will spam this board silly with pictures of kittens

aww, little fluffy kittings.

rothko said:
!!!

We're getting 2 kittens this weekend!
One is completely black, the other is black and white and has a funny walk!

!!!

awwww.......I am jealous. I can't have kittings at the moment, but some day...some day I will have 2. And they will be called Stan and Bowles, apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back