Miscellaneous Articles You Should Read (6 Viewers)

i don't understand the rationale for the ashley madison hack. the reasons seem pretty tenuous.

“Too bad for those men, they’re cheating dirtbags and deserve no such discretion. Too bad for ALM, you promised secrecy but didn’t deliver.”

are the people responsible meant to be crusaders against infidelity? i can't imagine anyone giving that much of a fuck about other peoples' relationships.

and you're going to publish private info on 40m people (or whatever) because you're annoyed by the terms & conditions of a site they're signed up to?

Yes i've been wondering about that myself, have they responded to the reported suicides yet? Presumably they're delighted with them.

Allegedly

1. AM management had an organised programme of creating thousands and thousands of fake female accounts ("angels") tailored to different markets / countries
2. Men would be notified that these angel accounts matched their profile / locations
3. Men would then pay to send messages to the fake accounts
4. Profit

It's fucking genius really.

Allegedly

1. AM management had an organised programme of creating thousands and thousands of fake female accounts ("angels") tailored to different markets / countries
2. Men would be notified that these angel accounts matched their profile / locations
3. Men would then pay to send messages to the fake accounts
4. Profit

It's fucking genius really.

So there isn't hot girls in Dublin 15 dying to meet me

so why are all the feckin' colour pieces focusing on the approximately two dozen women who actually used it then
Because there were thousands of actual people on there, sometimes for possibly good, possibly understandable, but definitely none of our business, reasons. The impact on them is one story. The scumbags angle is another story. The "pay us to delete your info (and then we won't) scam they were apparently running is another story. And the alleged mass fraud they were perpetrating by faking user accounts is another. They've all been reported.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back