Miscellaneous Articles You Should Read (16 Viewers)

Yeah, I just saw Jezebel having a go

People do hate when other people do things that are different to what they like. So I guess that's what it is. Nothing like a good ol' mocking to sort them out.
In fairness their entire life is a load of bollocks. Fuck this dishonest, anachronistic nonsense.

We have been called "freaks," "bizarre," and an endless slew of far worse insults. We've received hate mail telling us to get out of town and repeating the word "kill ... kill ... kill."

Fuck that shit as well, even worse than the pretend-victorian-lets-not-talk-about-the-fucking-factories-hows-the-empire-anyway? idiots

Wouldn't mind reading some of their academic work though.

In fairness their entire life is a load of bollocks.
Well, so's everyone's really. Like that guy living without any money, veganism, Hasidism, being Miley Cyrus, nuns, Mozfans, parenting, cosplay. I mean you name it really.
Good luck to them all though. You're not hurting anyone else, then godspeed on your journey.
Peace.

Didn't the BBC do a whole show of this at one point?

Victorian House or somesuch.
I believe they did yeah, and I think your mate Sue from Mel'n'Sue was involved with that, or one of its variations.

They're not still living like that though.

I believe they did yeah, and I think your mate Sue from Mel'n'Sue was involved with that, or one of its variations.

They're not still living like that though.
She's writing books about it.
And anyway, no harm done.

Was Sue's thing not the food time travel yoke? Supersizers?

Well, so's everyone's really. Like that guy living without any money, veganism, Hasidism, being Miley Cyrus, nuns, Mozfans, parenting, cosplay. I mean you name it really.
Good luck to them all though. You're not hurting anyone else, then godspeed on your journey.
Peace.
I meant to add transvestites in here. Would have totally made it more provocative. Ah, well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back