Minutes from last night (1 Viewer)

On a different note I just wanted to mention that there are 335 / 491 (which is it?) registered members of thumped, most of whom have entered their email addresses in their profiles. Apart from the usual posters there could be 200 or more addresses belonging to people who have at some point expressed their interest in the 'underground scene'. Probably worthwhile harvesting those...

AND,
I wasn't at that meeting so it might have been mentioned, but any of us who are in the posession of websites, should lash up a one-liner description and link to the subscription address.

Can't hurt...

[or am I just trying to change the subject?]

Stephen (22 Nov, 2001 01:53 p.m.):
hag (22 Nov, 2001 01:43 p.m.):
bleedin MUSICAL STUFF, not price or anything else. if someone doesn't want to pay £15, things isn't going to persuade them to. :(

how do I do one of those smiley faces with a cock going into it's mouth?

call round to me gaff later handsome and i'll show ye!

hey purdy boy!!!

There's a mail going out tonight to all subscribers about it alright - I was going to do it last night, but that's when i discovered the problem with new registrations and had to fix that first. By the time I was finished I was too tired to do anything else.

Actually it looks like the backend database is falling apart gradually, cos that's two fairly major problems since the start of the month and there's absolutely no support available....that move to vBulletin might be back on the cards......

Great work everyone involved.

I think this discussion should be kept public casue Its great proof of how somthing like the thumped.com discussion board can be really useful.

A mail went around ie-dance today about Things. I'll mail around our Performance mailing list asking people to subscribe.

Well done to all involved.

- Fintan

fintino (22 Nov, 2001 04:58 p.m.):

A mail went around ie-dance today about Things. I'll mail around our Performance mailing list asking people to subscribe.

- Fintan

but isnt dance music shite?

and by the way before im lynched i was being ironic.

geez kids, do you want to be the like the real un or do you just want to squabble and fight like kids?

Phew! busy day at work lads what did I miss?

Just to reiterate on what was said earlier, we all need to really congratulate ourselves for actually doing something, not bitch about what hasn't been done.

No Prejudices!

We RULE!

the bearded lady (22 Nov, 2001 05:27 p.m.):
cool man, look don't blow your top!

you punky's are so angry.
what's eating you pat?

peace out.

you never call you never phone...
whats a punky?
actually what happened was i thought i saw joss today but it wasnt him but it was this guy who was talking to a friend of mine but it wasnt him it was his twin brother. maybe i should get goin....

hag (22 Nov, 2001 03:41 p.m.):
ah this is a load of old bollix, the same fucking shite again and again. more fool me to think people could be reasonable about all this. i this and i that. things: anything independently creative and/or of interest to people involved in things which people mightn't hear about anywhere else. nothing else comes into it. no exclusion. why don't we all just shut up and see how the first one turns out? eh? a chair made from boiled eggs, one if it's legs submersed in a glass of beer while tilting procariously. what does that mean, eh?

yeah, i'm really sorry for being so negative. not tryin to bring the whole buzz down, seriously.

shit, sure i didn't even make it to the meeting.
lookin forward to attendin the next one

1984 (22 Nov, 2001 05:30 p.m.):
Just to reiterate on what was said earlier, we all need to really congratulate ourselves for actually doing something, not bitch about what hasn't been done.

No Prejudices!

We RULE!

yeah, what he said

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back