mint ice burger (4 Viewers)

My Mint Cornetto sits in the freezer
Quietly waiting to be devoured

Soon come.

Mint Magnum. Wowzers!

Anyone see that they've reintroduced Wibbly Wobbly Wonders. I think I used to hate them. *Nervous* What are they like?

Daisy's Dukes said:
Mint Magnum. Wowzers!

Anyone see that they've reintroduced Wibbly Wobbly Wonders. I think I used to hate them. *Nervous* What are they like?

they are in the shit box with loop the loops

I stole a mint ice burger from londis yesterday because i just couldn't bring myself to break a tenner... I love eating all the squishy sides. Lovely!!

trianglegrrrl said:
I stole a mint ice burger from londis yesterday because i just couldn't bring myself to break a tenner... I love eating all the squishy sides. Lovely!!

Sure it tasted better because it was free as well........

nEiLo said:
i had a Feast yesterday. yum.

btw it's iceberger. had a mint one recently and I didn't like it.

the only reason why i looked at this thread cause i was so disgusted that someone would actually eat a mint hamburger....

mint and ice cream is a big no no.

cant get feasts for love nor bunny around town... same goes for mr freezes

trianglegrrrl said:

Gangsta'.

gangster3.JPG

I had an iceberger phase that lasted a bit too long. I definitely whipped them out at gigs and the whole lot.
Never ate a mint one though - seems pretty silly.

Anyway I'm out of the 90cent-1euro range and in it with the 1.35 and upwards set now. I find the extra pence is worth it.

Rolo, maltesers,
and recently the Crunchie Blast - causes an orgasm:p on the roof:p of the mouth. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back