Minor Pleasures (19 Viewers)

On another note, everyone used the local as a staging post to get to the Open Mic night a mile or two up the road.
The players all asked if I was coming, As in three or four people, it ain't your usual Open Mic, this is almost like a showcase of local talent, and there is a lot. Big Thing.
but no. My Ex-wife is putting that night on, and I'm already a bit drunk. Good luck to them all. We get along in this sort of context but I'll leave her to it tonight. Maybe next week.

With that context:
I bumped into a neighbour who will be doing that Open Mic. "Are you coming?"
Maybe it's best I don't I said.
Yeah cool, totally understand that.

And then what I meant to say was "maybe next week".

What I actually said was "Maybe next wife".

i had to dig out the passport for my wife's horse the other day - because their vaccination record is kept in the passport. i assume that's why they need them, donkeys included.

Oh! What day of the week does it be on? If I'm in London I might sniff it out
Let me scope it out before I disappoint you. It could actually just be a massive piss up.

It's either every Tuesday or last Tuesday of the month in that place.
Every Wednesday in the local here.

I had a dream last night that a mate of mine's band completely plagiarized a song from one of my old bands, it ended up on a toyota ad, and they made a fortune.

The dream was quite entertaining, but it's also meant I've listened to the below for the first time in about 9 years.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Track 6. is a song about a Nazi u-boat being eaten by a giant squid.

my creative peak for sure- pity it sounds like it was recorded in a tin shed.

I think I did ok-ish in an interview. I was convinced that I accidently called the interviewers racists but Hives talked me down.
In the next few months I have the kids Masters to pay for, my wedding and a deposit for a house. So yeah... extra cash would be nice.
I passed.
I might finally be able to afford health insurance.

I got to hold a wee little baby today for ten minutes. Mum asked gay fren to hold the baby and I went uhhhh. Do you want to hold the baby seanc? Gay fren, bless him, says maybe just let seanc hold the baby, the experience might be more useful to him than me. I'm not broody, you're broody.

Little dude just changed the room.

I got to hold a wee little baby today for ten minutes. Mum asked gay fren to hold the baby and I went uhhhh. Do you want to hold the baby seanc? Gay fren, bless him, says maybe just let seanc hold the baby, the experience might be more useful to him than me. I'm not broody, you're broody.

Little dude just changed the room.
Perfect age for being interested in interior design

Fish that used to be in Marillion is doing a farewell tour. So the last ever gig of the last ever tour was a gig in Glasgow, which sold out... big deal for the fans, Final Show Ever, and at home in Scotland and all that.... so now he's added a second night in Glasgow the next day.

10/10 chancer.

edit: oh and p.s., he's only "finishing touring in this format".

Last edited:
Fish that used to be in Marillion is doing a farewell tour. So the last ever gig of the last ever tour was a gig in Glasgow, which sold out... big deal for the fans, Final Show Ever, and at home in Scotland and all that.... so now he's added a second night in Glasgow the next day.

10/10 chancer.

He'll absolutely do a Slayer.
I'm not going to this "farewell" tour. Sure I've bought all his albums but I probably listen to them once. He had 2 good solo albums.

10/10 chancer.

I'm just glad I worked at one of Slayer's last ever gigs, in the point, and saw Ministry's last ever gig in Tripod

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back