Minor Pleasures (17 Viewers)

Walked into the toilet of the local to find two younglings doing graffiti, but with pencil. To be fair, the jaxx are covered floor to ceiling in graffiti, and these boys, brothers, one maybe 8, the other maybe five, were having a great time.
I said "ah lads". The older one said "what?" Not in a rude way.
Their dad was busy with pool. But then, dad had positioned himself near the pool table, but near the kids. It looked like he didn't care, but he did.

So dad sticks his head in the door and says "It's part of the culture seanc!"

With that I said, alright then, would you like a Sharpie then? "YES YES YES! Sharpie please!". I gave the weeyin a Sharpie, and he used it. Jumping up and down. He's pretty good.

If you can find me a more wholesome story about graffiti and alcohol, I'd like to hear it.

speaking of toilet graffiti, we were in hartigan's earlier and i went for a piss. some sort of picture frame with broken glass/plastic in front of me as i'm doing so, with the cardboard backing exposed. among the scrawls on it included
'Eoin O'Reilly
23/8/2023
RIP Joy
you'll live on in our hearts forever'

such a touching tribute,

I have found a local barber that does a quick and cheap hair cut.

My current hairstyle is effectively a 1950s short back and sides (not in a @therealjohnny way, in the haircut your grandad had in old photos way). This should not take more than 10mins.

I got a @therealjohnny haircut yesterday

Well, as near as I could manage. None of us can approach the original in sheer verve.

No hot towels or coffee, but the dude was almost evangelical about testosterone supplements - says they've changed his life.
I'm honestly curious now.

I filmed myself doing a bit of exercise yesterday. The bald spot when I bent over. Christ sakes. Anyway.

Imagine heading in to the Workmans these days (41)

I filmed myself doing a bit of exercise yesterday. The bald spot when I bent over. Christ sakes. Anyway.

Imagine heading in to the Workmans these days (41)
Also I'm currently sitting in a cafe opposite an auld lad with the classic bald top but let the rest grow a bit.

I genuinely love that look. If I went bald I'd be straight on it. It's a revolutionary act.

Also I'm currently sitting in a cafe opposite an auld lad with the classic bald top but let the rest grow a bit.

I genuinely love that look. If I went bald I'd be straight on it. It's a revolutionary act.
The Nutkins?

I was in Finland in November, chopping it up in a trendy spot called Bar Ö, chatting away. I can only have looked like and old lad. At least I've lost the gut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back