Minor Pleasures (13 Viewers)

You gotta be joking! It’s mint green, like ice cream!
It looks blue-green in the photo - computer agrees that it’s exactly equal green and blue, it’s an aqua rather than a turquoise but definitely not a green. Will have to trust you that it looks green in real life as we’re looking at it through the filter of your camera.
322DF0FC-2736-4CF3-84F4-3DB76FE33F86.png

You gotta be joking! It’s mint green, like ice cream!
so when i was little I saw this picture of a bike in a hideous shade of something, and I admitted while I loved the bike, the color was minging.

Some time later I relieased that the bike was perfect, and the colour was perfect. It was a bianchi, and it was roughly that color. I then realised that I was wrong about the colour, and it was in fact amazing too.

1688508383883.png

so when i was little I saw this picture of a bike in a hideous shade of something, and I admitted while I loved the bike, the color was minging.

Some time later I relieased that the bike was perfect, and the colour was perfect. It was a bianchi, and it was roughly that color. I then realised that I was wrong about the colour, and it was in fact amazing too.

View attachment 17311
In a bike, maybe but not a living room wall. Trust me.

View attachment 17311
Bianchi bikes are traditionally a colour
called celeste green.

View attachment 17311
I used to have a Terry Dolan in Bianchi Celeste. It got quite a few positive comments.

Somehow slipped up another notch on my belt

Haven't been doing anything different, but somehow dropped about 3 kg in the past few weeks

Tapeworm probably

My TV is doing something weird.
Like there's 3 bright dots of light down the side whenever I watch anything. Distracting as fuck.

Been waiting AGES for something like this to happen.
I finally get to buy a new TV!! Fucking ACES.
Gonna be state of the art, bells and whistles, bedknobs and fucking broomsticks.
Gonna go large and get one on the never-never.

Happy days.

Somehow slipped up another notch on my belt

Haven't been doing anything different, but somehow dropped about 3 kg in the past few weeks

Tapeworm probably

Due to *stuff* I've had a less intensive few weeks of exercise but I think I've slimmed down a bit. Probably due to being less hungry and eating less shit. It also occurred to me that I've been eating a lot less bread and toast in general.

My TV is doing something weird.
Like there's 3 bright dots of light down the side whenever I watch anything. Distracting as fuck.

Been waiting AGES for something like this to happen.
I finally get to buy a new TV!! Fucking ACES.
Gonna be state of the art, bells and whistles, bedknobs and fucking broomsticks.
Gonna go large and get one on the never-never.

Happy days.
65” LG C3 (or G3 if you’re wall mounting)

65” LG C3 (or G3 if you’re wall mounting)
This looks great

The only thing that gives me pause is these fuckers make shitty fridges, I am told.

Do TVs now come with apps for getting over the air broadcasts?
Like do we still need Rokus etc?

Users who are viewing this thread

• G
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back