Minor Pleasures (20 Viewers)

Fast Eddie Clarke with Rick Parfitt's telecaster

When asked why he played the tele he replied, "Rick said don't use the fookin hire guitar use the fookin Tele" so he did.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just off the phone with the library getting my new pin number for the new system.

The librarian was absolutely lovely. Hilarious.

I imagine she won't be after a thousand more of those calls

was stressing about having to renew my passport but did the whole thing online on wednesday and the new one arrived in the post today. You don't even need to send in photos anymore, just upload a selfie.
Did you get the card one as well? I find it very useful. Also fun to wave in the faces of my brexit buddies.

after eating no veg for over a week, I ate perfectly on Friday.
200g oatmeal in Rice Dream was only carbs and everything was good stuff in right amounts except for lots of veg.

In truth I only ate stuff like 4 courgettes and 250 g spinach today because they were going to start to go rotten if I left it any longer.

A passport card?!

Quite handy, effectively you have two proofs of ID. The card stays in my wallet as I sometimes need it for work. The paper one stays safely at home, or perhaps in some other secure location, unless I'm travelling.

I thoroughly recommend it. €35 extra I think. But you know, that's for ten years of peace of mind and convenience.

Rained off work this afternoon and am working on my album instead. Making serious progress with the mix!

I hope its raining tomorrow

My phone has "removed permissions for unused apps". I didn't know it would do that, but cool. Amongst the things it did, it removed access to my microphone for the guitar tuner app on my phone.

That must mean it's been a very long time since I played a guitar, shocking, so last night I played guitar. The missus joined in. We hammered together a basic version of Toxicity which might have legs.

Had to do an online video training course this morning, started at 8AM (minor complaint) so I did it from home.

Which means that my work morning was spent sitting on my sofa in the clothes I slept in last night occasionally paying attention to the screen.

I am dressed now. This is shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back