Minor Pleasures (10 Viewers)

One of my housemates is a useless cunt that won't do anything around the house, literally anything, including fill out his own information on the census form that's been sitting in the living room for weeks.
I just heard him getting stung by the guy coming to collect the census form, and having to fill his shit out on it, HAAAA

our census lad was saying he has a pain in the hoop at the moment cos everyone is off on holidays and he's having trouble collecting them or verifying that people have stuck them in the post.

our census lad was saying he has a pain in the hoop at the moment cos everyone is off on holidays and he's having trouble collecting them or verifying that people have stuck them in the post.
planning it in the middle of school holiday season was a dopey idea. Everyone around this way is away somewhere.

The census one here is a bit of a dope. I was out of the country on census night and told her that beforehand. She said it was no bother, she'd make a note of it, and not to worry. Several more 'I called but you were out' cards arrived after. When she eventually caught me at home I told her about what she told me before. She had no recollection of it and was embarrassed by it. Same thing for my sister who lives in the same catchment area. They filled out the form but left it in a 'safe' place and communicated this to the census one. Note after note is after being left in the letterbox. The whole thing might go a bit more smoothly if they employ less eejits to run it.

i can see a valid reason for keeping questions the same, or adding to them rather than modifying them in other ways, so you're actually comparing like with like. it's harder to spot trends if a change in answers could be down to a change in the the way questions are put.
he was also saying that some of the questions which seemed to be causing most queries were the ones relating to commuting to work.

planning it in the middle of school holiday season was a dopey idea. Everyone around this way is away somewhere.

The census one here is a bit of a dope. I was out of the country on census night and told her that beforehand. She said it was no bother, she'd make a note of it, and not to worry. Several more 'I called but you were out' cards arrived after. When she eventually caught me at home I told her about what she told me before. She had no recollection of it and was embarrassed by it. Same thing for my sister who lives in the same catchment area. They filled out the form but left it in a 'safe' place and communicated this to the census one. Note after note is after being left in the letterbox. The whole thing might go a bit more smoothly if they employ less eejits to run it.

I see a thread crossover

home from the first night i've been out in the pub in a couple of months; first time seeing a good friend who now lives in england, since 2019. nicely toasty.

"
A great rock n'roll moment took place last week between Iggy and The Corrs. The Corrs were sat in a small pulpit area a few yards above the side of the Olympia stage in Dublin. Included in the non-entity bunch were Andrea, Caroline and her new 'property developer' husband, the dickface brother and a couple more small fish. What they were doing at an Iggy Pop gig nobody knows but by the end of it they no doubt wish they hadn't bothered.
Andrea Corr seemed to be constantly smirking down at the crowd below as if she saw herself like some ancient mythical Irish Queen gazing out on her peasent subjects while the freaky circus prankster danced maniacally on the stage. Then horror at the end of one song as Iggy did the unspeakable and literally spat in the face of Official Ireland by launching a fully formed perfectly aimed gob right into the middle of the Corr clan, hittting one of the girls on the hair. A great moment for sure and the shock on their faces had me laughing like a hyena below. In the middle of the next song the bare blood stained chested Igster stared angrily up at them once more and screamed "Who The Fuck Are All You" and then slung his microphone into their seats knocking over their drinks. This finally caused terrified Andrea to skip hastily away while the others smiled awkwardly on pretending to know the songs by nodding gently along to Stooges classics.

Meanwhile in the pulpit on the other side, the tiny ultra weird Budda like BP Fallon sat completely still in full US Army gear for the whole event while his harem of 3 tall gorgeous raven haired and black clad chicks danced around him like sex crazed demons. Bizarre evening.

The band itself were Iggy's usual awful sub metal types that he's had since the Instinct tour and combined with the shit sound it made for painful listening at times but for once it was the quantity and not quality that mattered."

Did he start off in a band? Was a journalist? How did he end up being his own perpetual scene? How does he always have young wans around him? What’s the deal with his eyebrows?

Did he start off in a band? Was a journalist? How did he end up being his own perpetual scene? How does he always have young wans around him? What’s the deal with his eyebrows?

Dude has always seemed like a mega creep. Maybe he's not but it sure don't look like it.
He used to photograph U2 or how virgin prunes or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back