Minor Pleasures (8 Viewers)

Yeah, for sure, but the Whatmans was a dude on here astro-turfing for his own band. All "Hey, kids. There's this cool new band I saw..." meanwhile he's the singer or whatever.

Aidan seemed to have been a legit guy eager to get this thing he loved to another level, and he took his passion here and it was basically shat on.

Obviously this looks far worse in retrospect when you know the guy only had a few years left to live. But still.
Thumped is for pricks.

FFS

I think @riath had a good Mansun t-shirt story.

although my memory might be fading in my old age since I have forgotten any and all details of it.

Had to brave the elements to get milk and ended up doing a big shop.
I could easily survive for a week without re emerging if needs be!

Up nice and early working on my new album.
7.30 starts ftw
I was rocking out with the new Velvet Underground live box and Baby Ammonis at that time. She digs "White Light/White Heat" as much as her daddy does. The neighbours probably don't though.

Yes and yes.

I have the Quine tapes which I believe is from the same run of gigs, they're good (especially the quiet stuff that Mo sings) but they are a little muddy, have you heard those/are these clearer? The live stuff from the Peel Slowly and see box set is great, what goes on/foggy notion; stereo mix, you an really get Lou and Sterling's guitars going against each other.

Fuck I love that band!

I should probably pick that up really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back