Minor Pleasures (6 Viewers)

Good weather make everything better. Did the Tara Dawn Run on 4am on Saturday morning. It was brilliant.
Yep. I've been walking 10 miles everyday again. Yesterday, I got a text from my butcher that my pork shoulder was ready for pick up while I was walking the dog. Stopped in, picked it up, dog got a treat, went home, threw it in the slow cooker, made apple coleslaw, sweet potato chips, and chocolate chilli ice cream. Even managed to get some weeding done. Then off to a friends to watch a film with his projector screen, then off to pub. Good day. This whole country living suits me. I no longer get pedestrian rage. I'm calm all the time and hate the world less. Bring on more good weather!

It's Monday morning, so one of the 3 worst weeks of my life are now over.
That's genuinely a good thing.

Also I found a €5 in an old book, so that's ice-cream sorted.

Yep. I've been walking 10 miles everyday again. Yesterday, I got a text from my butcher that my pork shoulder was ready for pick up while I was walking the dog. Stopped in, picked it up, dog got a treat, went home, threw it in the slow cooker, made apple coleslaw, sweet potato chips, and chocolate chilli ice cream. Even managed to get some weeding done. Then off to a friends to watch a film with his projector screen, then off to pub. Good day. This whole country living suits me. I no longer get pedestrian rage. I'm calm all the time and hate the world less. Bring on more good weather!
ye should get out to the bog and foot some turf.

The day you find yourself in a fight over turf bank ownership you will know you are truly one of them

So I'm training in a new guy and we're both wearing pretty much the exact same while and navy striped top and jeans.
We look like we're in a band together.
He's an ex abercrombie and fitch door guy, so obviously I'm the looks and he's the talent.

I've always wanted to be in a band :)

Not only does it warm you when you burn it, but also when you turn it, foot it and bring it in.
Also, a few sods in a solid fuel stove will last ages. fuck any open fire whether it's burning gas, coal, brickettes, wood or whatever.

hahaha, well yes, when you put it like that.

I believe turf is as inefficient as they come when it comes to the actual burning though.

dunno. Think about the billions that are spent on war, securing foreign oil and gas.
Gotta look at the whole picture, not just the burning.
Sure, my bog is less than a mile from here.

Next you'll be telling us our businesses should be ethical.

5873689506_dcca0ab439_z.jpg

A GIANT bouquet of flowers were just delivered to work for me.
Well worth the embarrassment of walking through the place with them.
:):):):):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back