Minor Pleasures (37 Viewers)

Hendrick's%20bottle%20%20290107.JPG

+
oj.jpg

=
laid-back.jpg

someone just sent an email with this subject line around my company which includes several sister companies and a shit load of international offices

"I hope the thief who stole my lunch today from the fridge chokes on it! Do you not get paid?!"

amazing.

My brother-in-law used to work for Western Union and was always getting these "I'm leaving" emails that would either thank everyone, loaded with in-jokes about breaking company policy or have a few digs at people.

But they were going to like all 12,000 people in the company, including the CEO and all that crew.
Some of them were gas.

I love that shit.

It would seem drinking a bottle and a half of wine and one champagne cocktail without dinner is the way to deep sleep. I’m not sure why I’m not in serious pain this morning because I should be. Oddly, I feel amazing. Best sleep I’ve had this year. I nearly feel human.

It would seem drinking a bottle and a half of wine and one champagne cocktail without dinner is the way to deep sleep. I’m not sure why I’m not in serious pain this morning because I should be. Oddly, I feel amazing. Best sleep I’ve had this year. I nearly feel human.

You're probably still drunk. I'd be going for a tipple at lunchtime, if I were you. Just in case you start to rapidly sober up in the afternoon.

We had a power outage on my block this morning.

I had a very amusing half hour with my stupid self remembering all the things we need electricity for (everything).
I was like a goldfish getting surprised that the sparky ignition yoke on the gas cooker won't work (no electricity), then literally 10 seconds later a little double take at the fridge not being on (no electricity, doofus).
Didn't even shower as I was afraid the hot water would run out so I liberally applied some CK Be that my brother-in-law left behind and was on my way.

I'll come home tonight and hear my father's voice as I see that all my fumbling with light switches has the place 'lit up like a fucking Christmas tree'.

Thank god for work and free coffee and heat and internet and all that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back