Minor Pleasures (15 Viewers)

After maybe 15 years - I FINALLY cancelled my phone insurance today!

Its been €9 a month ex VAT for the best part of that time....

Maybe this should be in the confessions thread - what was I thinking?
I've broken 2 smartphones in the past 3 years. I really wish i had them insured

Friday afternoon, tall one poured, Pretzel Logic just stuck on. Outside it's pissing rain. The trains are chugging by across the way. I've the ingredients for fajitas. Small things.

Some old prick no doubt so if you ask them to move you look like the prick

Its happened to me a couple of times. The last time, a young lad in my seat was told to move by the ticket inspector, and this woman (sitting across the way) said "You shouldn't be allowed book a place". I asked her why, and she says "its not fair on everyone else".

ok

I always sit in the seat if it's a girl's name.
Its happened to me a couple of times. The last time, a young lad in my seat was told to move by the ticket inspector, and this woman (sitting across the way) said "You shouldn't be allowed book a place". I asked her why, and she says "its not fair on everyone else".

ok

She is right. From the point of view of someone that doesn't book places.

Otherwise she is wrong.

I'd have given her such a shit-eating grin after that.

I just stand there and look confused and they always say, "oh sorry, is this your seat?" and they get up. Maybe I've been lucky? Tonight no one was even sitting next to me. Score!

Train two, not so lucky and it moves the rate of a tractor.

I rarely drop c-bombs so when I screamed "you fucking cunt" at the driver who overtook me earlier as I was out on a cycle as I was preparing to cross lanes to turn right it felt really satisfying.

I think that's politically okay as long as it's a man driving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back