Minor Pleasures (7 Viewers)

Can get in on it?

As that awful Pet Shop Boys tune went,
.........you've got the brains, you've got the looks, let's make lots of money. Or somesuch.

You'd have to leave Dublin and your sugar-momma.
I probably won't work out anyway but if it does, I'll be shouting from the rooftops and inviting everyone for pints.

You'd have to leave Dublin and your sugar-momma.
I probably won't work out anyway but if it does, I'll be shouting from the rooftops and inviting everyone for pints.

I'd like to know about it.

And leaving Dublin isn't an issue. Ireland is a small (shit) country. And my sugar momma somehow contrived to waste all her dough for the last ten years and when I pressed her about it last night she conceded that she's paying off things and won't be rich until April. She's made over 60/70k p/a for the last 10 yeas or so.

And I thought I was bad with my money.

i hated my job in the finance sector in dublin so 5 years ago i quit, moved to london, took an unpaid internship with a video production company and worked my way up to producer level. i did this when i was 27, a good deal older than most people starting out in that industry and i was living on below minimum wage for 2 of those years. if you wanna do it, do it Cinnamon Boy.

i hated my job in the finance sector in dublin so 5 years ago i quit, moved to london, took an unpaid internship with a video production company and worked my way up to producer level. i did this when i was 27, a good deal older than most people starting out in that industry and i was living on below minimum wage for 2 of those years. if you wanna do it, do it Cinnamon Boy.

Thumped Fair Play award for you

i didn't hate being a guitar teacher, but i had to stop because it was essentially illegal and revenue were starting to mill all the musos in town. i went back to college at 33, moved to a newish county. i've graduated now and am doing college an jobbridge at the same time. i'm the boss of people and everything. i get calls all the time about guitar lessons though.

uh shiiit

eye-o-sauron-03.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back