Minor Pleasures (12 Viewers)

If I could go anywhere right now I'd head to Berlin.

When are you going ? and where in Morocco ? A mate went to a Marakesh and a few other spots in October/November said it was lovely during the day but it was below freezing at night. Not surprising being a desert and all.
Dunno. I have the time but sorting out the funds could be tricky. Would probably be Marakesh, late November.

This day last year, I finished my walk across Northern Spain. It was incredible. Downside, I only want to keep going back now and I have to wait another 18 months.

did you do the full thing start to finish? I'd love to do it myself.

R-150-4490004-1366379291-9947.jpeg

Was raiding the bhínils from my folks house. there were a few unopened from my uncles travels - this one 'las quenas de thevenot' is great. its not a all a huge pan pipe moods thing. really stripped down south american instrumental folk standards, beautifully recorded and played. has a cracking version of 'la cusca' (which i've seen under 4 different names and really isn't called that).

deadly.

R-150-4490004-1366379291-9947.jpeg

Was raiding the bhínils from my folks house. there were a few unopened from my uncles travels - this one 'las quenas de thevenot' is great. its not a all a huge pan pipe moods thing. really stripped down south american instrumental folk standards, beautifully recorded and played. has a cracking version of 'la cusca' (which i've seen under 4 different names and really isn't called that).

deadly.

what year is on that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back