Minor Pleasures (6 Viewers)

16km done, plus one errand and realising I know the streets of this city damn well. I might not know (or be able to pronounce) all the street names but I know how to get most places on foot without looking at a map.

I've accepted a date. Normally I would place this in a minor torture thread but it does have some perks. Firstly, someone was interested enough to ask, so that's nice. Secondly, it will get my friends off my back. Thirdly, I can say, "I told you so" and I take pleasure in being right. Lastly, going by my track record here, I'll have another entertaining disaster story to tell afterward.

Oh and I saw a person in a stupid costume fall over this morning. I know I shouldn't laugh because it's a really shit gig (I once had to where a chipmunk outfit and get photos taken with kids and no money in the world was worth it) plus the dude might have hurt himself but I still laughed. It's times like this that make me feel like a bad human but it totally made my morning. Falling in funny.

Smacks of desperation to me. Most of the lads I know who are re-renting the same place for a second term try to get a reduction, it is a recession after all.
That may be the case..but I was desperate too.

Now ..everybodies happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back